What will you be for Halloween?
And don't give me this crap about being too old to dress up and also don't give me this crap about some stupid whore costume, Halloween is the one night a year where I am actually not a whore.
Just kidding, I also am not a whore one other night as well.

Anyway I think I am going to go for some sort of Steam Punk Crow costume this year.

In past years I have done Steam Punk, Zombie race car driver, viking, actually that is all I can remember, fuck I thought I had a list.

Tell me about your most interesting costumes or costume ideas.
Hmmm...I have 3 possibilities: the one in my avatar, I have a Laurence of Arabia outfit that works, or a kilt wearing broad sword carrying scottsman.

Maybe just a grumpy old fuck
Drunk?
A grumpy middle-aged drunkard?
After reading Carsman's thread, I think it could be fun to be an icehole penguin for the night.
(09-26-2017, 10:05 AM)sally Wrote: A grumpy middle-aged drunkard?

I find that hard to believe Sally, you seem like you'd be a fun drunk.

(09-26-2017, 10:23 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: After reading Carsman's thread, I think it could be fun to be an icehole penguin for the night.

Maybe something like this?

(09-26-2017, 12:19 AM)Love Child Wrote: And don't give me this crap about being too old to dress up and also don't give me this crap about some stupid whore costume, Halloween is the one night a year where I am actually not a whore.

Anyway I think I am going to go for some sort of Steam Punk Crow costume this year.

In past years I have done Steam Punk, Zombie race car driver, viking, actually that is all I can remember, fuck I thought I had a list.

I have no plans to dress up but when I used to it was never a sexy costume. That never appealed to me. My two best costumes that I actually won something for were a witch & a ghoul. I bought a nose & chin prothstetics and glued them on with spirit gum, I blackened my teeth and mixed some greenish body paint, I wore a wig too, my hair would have given me away immediately. One female told me to get the hell away from her if I wasn't going to say who I was. Hehehe. I loved people not knowing it was me. It was fun!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-26-2017, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have no plans to dress up but when I used to it was never a sexy costume. That never appealed to me.

This rule only applied to Halloween, yes? Because I would have guessed for sure that dressing in sexy outfits would certainly appeal to you.

It sure would appeal to me Awink
There was a time when the entire village would come out at night throwing rotting cabbage and scampering about hiding behind lamposts and making noises with our tin cans. Later at the bonfire we would hold each other tight and pray for a better crop.
[Image: 5f1e5b93b714735e3f24d956d526bb14.jpg]

I really think clowns are the "in" thing this year.

[Image: tumblr_mvk5zis7ml1solxm8o1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n7lmzmkOQH1qdlh1io1_250.gif]
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
(09-26-2017, 11:15 AM)Jimbone Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 10:23 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: After reading Carsman's thread, I think it could be fun to be an icehole penguin for the night.

Maybe something like this?

Smiley_emoticons_smile I've never seen that commercial before.

Pretty much like that........plus a little side-slapping, like the penguin in Maggot's animated gif over in the Penguin thread.
(09-26-2017, 12:19 AM)Love Child Wrote: And don't give me this crap about being too old to dress up and also don't give me this crap about some stupid whore costume, Halloween is the one night a year where I am actually not a whore.

I usually just wear a redshirt, black jeans, and attach a phaser and tricorder to my belt and wear a communicator pin and go as a Star Trek Redshirt or Fat Scotty.

Or as I say every year, I'm going to work dressed as a woman for Halloween. (and then chicken out, make excuses like "I'll get the weirdest stares when trying to use the men's room.") If I didn't think my poker buddies would disown me, or I'd end up traumatizing my married poker buddies' kids I'd dress up as a woman for our Halloween poker night.

All the other plus size costumes I've seen don't really appeal to me.
Go as a conehead.
(09-26-2017, 06:53 PM)BigMark Wrote: Go as a conehead.

Beldar, Prymaat, or Connie?
Traffic
(09-26-2017, 06:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: Traffic

Add a bad toupee and I could also be Donald Trump.
(09-26-2017, 11:52 AM)Jimbone Wrote: I would have guessed for sure that dressing in sexy outfits would certainly appeal to you.

I like to hide my sexiness under a bushel. Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-26-2017, 09:21 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Hmmm...I have 3 possibilities: the one in my avatar, I have a Laurence of Arabia outfit that works, or a kilt wearing broad sword carrying scottsman.

Maybe just a grumpy old fuck

Wear a kilt!

(09-26-2017, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have no plans to dress up but when I used to it was never a sexy costume. That never appealed to me. My two best costumes that I actually won something for were a witch & a ghoul. I bought a nose & chin prothstetics and glued them on with spirit gum, I blackened my teeth and mixed some greenish body paint, I wore a wig too, my hair would have given me away immediately. One female told me to get the hell away from her if I wasn't going to say who I was. Hehehe. I loved people not knowing it was me. It was fun![/i][/size]

I love that too.
I don't really like Halloween. I have to hide my beers in a tote bag while I walk the kids around the neighborhood begging for sugar, it's not exactly my idea of fun. But I do it and I've been doing it for 22 years.

My daughter is going to be a pirate because the parrot likes going on walks while sitting on her shoulder. The parrots goes with me when I walk the dogs and she just sits there and looks at them like they're idiots. Which they are. The bird is way smarter.
I wear a wolf mask giving out candy and sometimes the Mama's want a selfie with me. Kinda weird though.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
This year I will be wearing a Muslim man dress and head gear [my son brought it home for me when he was stationed in Iraq], with a AK47 [yes a real and loaded AK] slung across my back. The wife is going to go as Bo Peep.
The part that will make it funny is that I have a good friend that is a sheep farmer and I am going to get in my costume and have him take a pic of me with one or more of his sheep. Well the Ol is going to walk around asking people if they had seen her sheep and after she walks away I am going to go up and show them pics of me with the sheep.
I am debating on weather or not I should go to a thrift store and getting some old women's underwear and bras and putting them on the sheep for the pic. Yes I know, I am sick and twisted.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!