Do you ever wish your spouse had
a whore to keep them busy and out of your hair?
Now that you mention it.
Good question.

What's the interval that would make you not want the side whore?
(11-19-2017, 11:16 PM)sally Wrote: a whore to keep them busy and out of your hair?

I've heard so many women say something similar.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just ask him to aim somewhere else. Geez. I'm kidding Sally, and I only say that because I'm usually mean to you because I like you. Like when Aussiebitch just squirts shampoo in her hair during a shower to just pretend.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-20-2017, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Just ask him to aim somewhere else. Geez. I'm kidding Sally, and I only say that because I'm usually mean to you because I like you. Like when Aussiebitch just squirts shampoo in her hair during a shower to just pretend.

hah
(11-20-2017, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Just ask him to aim somewhere else. Geez. I'm kidding Sally, and I only say that because I'm usually mean to you because I like you. Like when Aussiebitch just squirts shampoo in her hair during a shower to just pretend.

Guess Aussiebitch quit us! 111
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-20-2017, 10:45 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Guess Aussiebitch quit us! 111

Or in jail because of those nurse bitches and their lawsuits.

Hey!

I do that too!
(11-19-2017, 11:16 PM)sally Wrote: a whore to keep them busy and out of your hair?

If it is done right then the wife gets all sorts of monetary gifts and she doesn't say a word about his indiscretions.

But if it is just so you don't have to have sex with him then that is different obviously. You aren't the first to have those thoughts.
No it's nothing like that. He's just a pest and a homebody.
No hobbies?
Hubs told me to go find a boy toy last week. Seems my hormones are off the charts lately, and he's falling asleep at work. Oops.
(11-21-2017, 01:31 PM)Love Child Wrote: No hobbies?

His best friends are all in their 70-90s so they're dropping like flies and he doesn't have anyone left to go golfing and bowling with.