Nature
What would outdoor nature worship look like?
Would it start out with some yoga? Followed by a drinking of some strong earthy tea and then sit and meditate on the sounds of the birds and the wind rustling in the trees?
I would suspect hugging a tree, feeling the rough bark on your loins as you feel the great energy flow through your Chi. The cool wind at your back contrasting with the warm surface, after the hot tea and meditation taking a nap in the shadow while your dreams come alive with the history of that very spot, the Native American girls laughing and talking while gathering Acorns, the settlers weary from travel but driven by hope. It was there for all of you and many more to come.
hah
Instead of passing of the peace everyone would give pine cones or other pieces of nature to each other.
The loud crack of my .308 sending a round to rip the heart out of a 12 point buck, or the blast from my 1100 wing master obliterating the wing on a ring neck pheasant, duck or goose. Them slow roasting the carcasses in a smoker to bring out the succulent taste of fresh meat. Then devouring the flesh with a devilish thought of how I pissed off the liberal douche bags who think killing poor defenseless animals is wrong. Then getting naked and banging the old lady in the hammock in the back yard to work up an appetite for seconds.
(11-21-2017, 09:36 AM)Love Child Wrote: What would outdoor nature worship look like?

Naked men covered in olive oil, dancing around a bonfire???

Oh, Wait, that was a dream I had the other night....Nevermind Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(11-21-2017, 01:34 PM)pyropappy Wrote: a devilish thought of how I pissed off the liberal douche bags who think killing poor defenseless animals is wrong.

...yeah, because that sounds just so fuckin' sane. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2017, 09:36 AM)Love Child Wrote: What would outdoor nature worship look like?

It looks like a trail, one that the woodland critters made but wide enough for a horse. It's not quiet but it's serene, the birds don't care that I'm there and sometimes it's a symphony.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2017, 02:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It looks like a trail, one that the woodland critters made but wide enough for a horse. It's not quiet but it's serene, the birds don't care that I'm there and sometimes it's a symphony.

I will think of that today on my long drive south to see family.
(11-21-2017, 01:34 PM)pyropappy Wrote: The loud crack of my .308 sending a round to rip the heart out of a 12 point buck, or the blast from my 1100 wing master obliterating the wing on a ring neck pheasant, duck or goose. Them slow roasting the carcasses in a smoker to bring out the succulent taste of fresh meat. Then devouring the flesh with a devilish thought of how I pissed off the liberal douche bags who think killing poor defenseless animals is wrong. Then getting naked and banging the old lady in the hammock in the back yard to work up an appetite for seconds.

As long as you eat what you kill I don't care. It's the trophy hunting that bothers me. Why kill a giraffe or lion or elephant just for sport? It's fucking senseless and it pisses me off.

Other than that I'm fine with everything except picturing you getting naked and banging the old lady in the backyard.
(11-21-2017, 09:42 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 01:34 PM)pyropappy Wrote: The loud crack of my .308 sending a round to rip the heart out of a 12 point buck, or the blast from my 1100 wing master obliterating the wing on a ring neck pheasant, duck or goose. Them slow roasting the carcasses in a smoker to bring out the succulent taste of fresh meat. Then devouring the flesh with a devilish thought of how I pissed off the liberal douche bags who think killing poor defenseless animals is wrong. Then getting naked and banging the old lady in the hammock in the back yard to work up an appetite for seconds.

As long as you eat what you kill I don't care. It's the trophy hunting that bothers me. Why kill a giraffe or lion or elephant just for sport? It's fucking senseless and it pisses me off.

Other than that I'm fine with everything except picturing you getting naked and banging the old lady in the backyard.

Hey, picturing Pappy getting naked and banging the old lady in the backyard is way better than picturing Pappy in the hammock afterwards.

[Image: 4880.jpg]

Watering the lawn outside my poker buddy's man cave because we aren't allowed inside the house after the wife comes home.

But that naked men covered in olive oil dancing around a bonfire sounds good too. Pass the peyote.
(11-21-2017, 10:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hey, picturing Pappy getting naked and banging the old lady in the backyard is way better than picturing Pappy in the hammock afterwards.

[Image: 653694210.jpg]

I'd make scream like a banshee till you curled your toes.
Dream on Pappy.

I already have way too much sympathy for your old lady to get anywhere near your saggy old hammock.
You're doing it wrong, Pappy. You're supposed to tell her you'd suck her pussy until her face caves in. You'd think you would know this stuff after fucking in the backyard hammock all these years.
That's a disturbing mental image, thanks Sally!
Don't listen to Big Sal, Pappy.

She's trying to harsh your play.

If you followed her advice, I'd be tossing on a 12 point buck costume lickity split.
What's with all this licking stuff?
And splits!
(11-22-2017, 12:13 AM)BigMark Wrote: And splits!

That's exactly what Pappy did! ;(

Too bad. I like it when Pappy comes blazing in here all cocked and loaded.

Maybe he'll be back in time for Thanksgiving, if he can pull his naked ass out of the hammock long enough.