Montana lawmaker wants to ban yoga pants over 'indecent exposure'
Montana lawmaker wants to ban yoga pants over 'indecent exposure'

http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ss...osure.html
(12-07-2017, 11:23 PM)liberty Wrote: Montana lawmaker wants to ban yoga pants over 'indecent exposure'

http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ss...osure.html

That is so....7094

Wait...what were talking about?
That news story appears to be from 2015

I used to hate these pants
but not anymore
in fact I wrote a poem about it
Kind of a poetry slam poem

Let me see if I can remember it

Slut shaming
Victim blaming
Womens Rights
Giving up tights
Birth Control
Self Control
No Control
The wheels are falling off the bus.

The USA is completely rigged and is no longer a democracy.
How do Americans deal with hypocrisy and lies now?

The US used to be a moral peaceful free country with a balanced budget, but today it is a bankrupt immoral warmongering police state.

Everything is illegal, but the government and the illegal aliens don't obey the law.

How or why would a moral American want to pay back a loan to a bank today when the 1% rigs the system that makes everyone a criminal and then denies licenses to jobs that allows the debtors to earn money to pay back loans?

Why buy a house if the elites have rigged the system so that you can never fully own the house because of property taxes?

How can you exist when withdrawing or depositing money from your bank account is illegal and carrying cash can be seized by the police?

Why would Americans pay taxes that fund illegal immigrants, debt, war, curfews, gun bans, NSA wiretapping, checkpoints, forfeiture, the end to the right to silence, free speech bans, torture, kill lists, no fly lists, searches without warrants, private prisons, mandatory minimums, 3 strikes laws, DNA databases, CISPA, SOPA, NDAA, IMBRA, FBAR, FATCA, TSA groping, secret FISA courts, and Jade Helm?

Why would Americans support a system that rewards criminal bankers while enslaving the 99%?

How can Americans sleep while the USA is collapsing?

You know that you're living in a nightmare when Americans ignore the decay by pretending everything is fine, but then Americans censor and ban or call truth-tellers spammers, trolls, bots, shills, racists, and nutcases and demand that patriots get IRS audits, arrested, or killed.

The best we can do now is to just prepare, dropout, don't comply, don't consent, don't participate, don't vote, don't buy licenses, don't pay taxes, don't call the police, don't deal with the government, stop supporting this rigged system, and spread the word.

http://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-19765-1.html
To toe or not to toe, that is the question.
(12-08-2017, 02:34 AM)liberty Wrote: The wheels are falling off the bus.

The USA is completely rigged and is no longer a democracy.
How do Americans deal with hypocrisy and lies now?

The US used to be a moral peaceful free country with a balanced budget, but today it is a bankrupt immoral warmongering police state.

Everything is illegal, but the government and the illegal aliens don't obey the law.

How or why would a moral American want to pay back a loan to a bank today when the 1% rigs the system that makes everyone a criminal and then denies licenses to jobs that allows the debtors to earn money to pay back loans?

Why buy a house if the elites have rigged the system so that you can never fully own the house because of property taxes?

How can you exist when withdrawing or depositing money from your bank account is illegal and carrying cash can be seized by the police?

Why would Americans pay taxes that fund illegal immigrants, debt, war, curfews, gun bans, NSA wiretapping, checkpoints, forfeiture, the end to the right to silence, free speech bans, torture, kill lists, no fly lists, searches without warrants, private prisons, mandatory minimums, 3 strikes laws, DNA databases, CISPA, SOPA, NDAA, IMBRA, FBAR, FATCA, TSA groping, secret FISA courts, and Jade Helm?

Why would Americans support a system that rewards criminal bankers while enslaving the 99%?

How can Americans sleep while the USA is collapsing?

You know that you're living in a nightmare when Americans ignore the decay by pretending everything is fine, but then Americans censor and ban or call truth-tellers spammers, trolls, bots, shills, racists, and nutcases and demand that patriots get IRS audits, arrested, or killed.

The best we can do now is to just prepare, dropout, don't comply, don't consent, don't participate, don't vote, don't buy licenses, don't pay taxes, don't call the police, don't deal with the government, stop supporting this rigged system, and spread the word.

http://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-19765-1.html

How about I spread my cheeks instead.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Woooo.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah
Worthless without pictures...............worthless!

[Image: giphy.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Whoa! That pussy is very close to the camera.