Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sustainability
What is your definition of sustainability? What sort of topics do you think about when you think about sustainability? Environment, energy efficiency, population growth, education, transportation?

How important is sustainability to you?

I personally believe that we will never be at 100% sustainability of course because that is perfection. But I see many signs of moving toward the goal of sustainability. Can we do better?
(01-03-2018, 10:44 PM)Love Child Wrote: What is your definition of sustainability?

Damn hippies.
Ha Ha
Energy, food production, manufacturing and population...
I don't think we will get to 100% either but we are making progress
The reason I asked the question is because it is part of a job I am applying for.
(01-08-2018, 07:23 PM)Love Child Wrote: The reason I asked the question is because it is part of a job I am applying for.

Well awesome. Good for you, Love Child. I hope you get the job.

And I hope you know I was only kidding about the Hippie comment. You're not a hippie. You are a strong, independent, smart, beautiful, free spirited, woman.
(01-08-2018, 07:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 07:23 PM)Love Child Wrote: The reason I asked the question is because it is part of a job I am applying for.

And I hope you know I was only kidding about the Hippie comment. You're not a hippie. You are a strong, independent, smart, beautiful, free spirited, woman.

I don't take offense at being called hippie! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

When I think of sustainability I think of the environment & energy efficiency...

...and now I'm thinking about climate change.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-08-2018, 07:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Thanks! I actually did go to work for them for 3 short days before I landed my full time job. (They could only offer me 15-20 hours a week)

I just looked up "Eco friendly bussiness attire"

What is wrong with me that I don't want to wear synthetic fabrics assembled by children in a third world country?
Why would I even look up something like this? I will report back with results. I need some new business type clothes soon!
Fuck I'm doomed.

All I need are some nice tops or blouses. I have plenty of pants and 2 dresses that i can wear right now. (I have more dresses for summer) but not a lot for this akward in between time of winter into spring. I just wear my bulky sweater with everything right now and that gets boring.