Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home For Lunch
Have you ever got to go home for lunch? Do you like it? I am doing it now! It is kind of strange. I feel rushed though.

Other than a couple hours in the morning I accomplish most of my work out of my home office so I'm usually home at lunchtime. In high school my bestfriend lived in town and I would often go home for lunch with her and I had the same complaint you do, I felt rushed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-11-2018, 03:38 PM)Love Child Wrote: Have you ever got to go home for lunch? Do you like it? I am doing it now! It is kind of strange. I feel rushed though.

I don't eat lunch at home except on the weekend. I do feel rushed though. I only get a half hour for lunch and if there is a long line, I usually have 10 minutes or less to eat my sandwich. I could bring it back to my desk to finish it, but I hate doing that.

That’s ^ the only lunch I go home for.

I’d say she lets me do it every 3-4 months which is awfully generous of her.
(05-11-2018, 03:38 PM)Love Child Wrote: Have you ever got to go home for lunch? Do you like it? I am doing it now! It is kind of strange. I feel rushed though.
It's weird. Can't relax and enjoy it.
Summertime once or twice a week 2 hr lunch. That's what you have to do.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
I eat lunch at home everyday. Usually pick up a 4 for 4 from Wendy's and take it back to the house. Double stack, nuggets, fries and a soft drink.
[Image: liar.jpg]
I do know people that eat fast food everyday, its pretty disgusting.

Usually I'm too lazy to make myself anything or pick anything up so I just eat something simple like an apple and a handful of walnuts for lunch. Then I starve to death the rest of the day.
(01-04-2019, 03:57 PM)sally Wrote: Usually I'm too lazy to make myself anything or pick anything up so I just eat something simple like an apple and a handful of walnuts for lunch. Then I starve to death the rest of the day.

That's me. Every single day of my adult life. It's pathetic. You've seen me moan & groan in Mock about being hungry, yet I sit here and whine about it rather than move my ass to the kitchen and make something. See, pathetic.   78
(01-04-2019, 03:57 PM)sally Wrote: I do know people that eat fast food everyday, its pretty disgusting.

Usually I'm too lazy to make myself anything or pick anything up so I just eat something simple like an apple and a handful of walnuts for lunch. Then I starve to death the rest of the day.

Sorry for being a disgusting lazy fat fuck.
No
(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

If HoTD doesn't agree with you politically you better humour her snowflake mentality or she will smear you for no good reason, like every other indoctrinated SJW. Liar and Slimeball. 
(01-04-2019, 05:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:57 PM)sally Wrote: I do know people that eat fast food everyday, its pretty disgusting.

Its ok, I like you that way. Plus you're a guy so no one cares. Just dont eat it while in drag, thats not very lady like.
(01-04-2019, 05:59 PM)sally Wrote:

Its ok, I like you that way. Plus you're a guy so no one cares. Just dont eat it while in drag, thats not very lady like.

No worries there. I don't eat in my bedroom where my private drag performances take place.
In the future socks won't need to be changed. You're lucky you're young.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
(01-04-2019, 08:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 05:59 PM)sally Wrote:

No worries there. I don't eat in my bedroom where my private drag performances take place.

Good. Knock out the 4 for 4's, McRibs and Subway teriyaki's on your own time. Lady Clang doesn't touch the stuff.
Do you squat on the carpet and rub your rear end along it?
(01-04-2019, 09:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: Do you squat on the carpet and rub your rear end along it?

Yeah, I got a touch of the pin worms.
Is it private?