Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How Aussie Got Her Groove Back
Yep, I'm back so watch out! 

First up my ordeal is not over, but I am as strong as an ox with everything I have gone through and I refuse to let this challenge interrupt or steal from my life anymore. 

I am shocked at the new look. I don't adapt well to change and hope I will be able to navigate my way around. Don't expect me to read all the old posts I have missed, that's not fair. 

But I would like some heads up on all the gossip and news and anything major that has happened. I want to know has anyone died or anything like that. Any trolls?

Please advise me anybody, who are the Trump supporters in here so that I can block them, I refuse to engage to retards. Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for them because they are brainwashed and refuse to accept the terrible threat that your country is currently under. I am afraid for you all, but I am a busy person, and I don't have time to do a back and forth with evil.
(07-28-2018, 01:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yep, I'm back so watch out! 

First up my ordeal is not over, but I am as strong as an ox with everything I have gone through and I refuse to let this challenge interrupt or steal from my life anymore. 

I am shocked at the new look. I don't adapt well to change and hope I will be able to navigate my way around. Don't expect me to read all the old posts I have missed, that's not fair. 

But I would like some heads up on all the gossip and news and anything major that has happened. I want to know has anyone died or anything like that. Any trolls?

Please advise me anybody, who are the Trump supporters in here so that I can block them, I refuse to engage to retards. Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for them because they are brainwashed and refuse to accept the terrible threat that your country is currently under. I am afraid for you all, but I am a busy person, and I don't have time to do a back and forth with evil.

Welcome Back!!!    44  Good to see you!

It's been kind of slow in here lately.

Yeah, it's going to take a little time to get used to the new format.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Trump sat alone in a boggy marsh,
Totally emotionless except for his heart
Mud flowed up into Trump's pajamas
He totally confused all the passing piranhas

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He's Trump, he's Trump, he's Trump
He might be dead

Trump lingered last in line for brains
And the one he got was sorta rotten and insane
Small things so sad that birds could land
Is Trump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He might be dead

Trump was limp and lonely and needed a shove
Trump slipped on a kiss and tumbled into love
He spent his twenties between the sheets
Life limped along at sub-sonic speeds

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He might be dead

Is this Trump outta my head?
I think so
I think so
I think so
Big Mark, I'm not blocking you because I think you are the biggest lefty here. haha. You love jerking our chain on that fella, the only thing, I don't mind him being as dumb as fuck, but given the position that he has been corruptly placed into, he's friggin dangerous. He has been forced on you all. God help you all.
You are a bogan with a capital B!
OMG Big Mark, I am extremely well spoken and trust me I am no bogan. Take that back!

*gasp* Aussie! Aussie, I'm so happy to see you!   Love025

I'm sorta shocked with the new look myself. I'm not exactly keen on change like this either. If it hadn't been necessary, I wouldn't have done it, count on it.

the trump supporters are those wearing those red MAGA hats. I wouldn't dream of being so rude and pointing them out. They will identify themselves to you.

I don't think anyone has died. I hope not! I do miss Donovan though and sometimes I worry because I know crazy is drawn to him.

I'm really delighted to see you in Mock, Aussie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thanks Duch, I knew I was coming back but I needed to battle the devil so that I could come into Mock and relax. It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.
(07-28-2018, 06:36 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: so that I could come into Mock and relax. 

That's how I feel about Mock too.   hah
(07-28-2018, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*gasp* Aussie! Aussie, I'm so happy to see you!   Love025

I'm sorta shocked with the new look myself. I'm not exactly keen on change like this either. If it hadn't been necessary, I wouldn't have done it, count on it.

the trump supporters are those wearing those red MAGA hats. I wouldn't dream of being so rude and pointing them out. They will identify themselves to you.

I don't think anyone has died. I hope not! I do miss Donovan though and sometimes I worry because I know crazy is drawn to him.

I'm really delighted to see you in Mock, Aussie.

Donovan is fine. He's at my other board. Harassing vapers, calling them gay.
(07-29-2018, 11:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Donovan is fine. He's at my other board. Harassing vapers, calling them gay.

Thanks, honey, good to know. I'm very fond of him so I like hearing he's feelin' good enough to harass people.
  hah
Aussies are the best
(07-30-2018, 06:17 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Aussies are the best

Fry Guy? Oh my God! How are you? Long time, no see!
Hello gorgeous. I just thought I would pop my head in. It has been an age. How have you been?
(07-30-2018, 07:54 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Hello gorgeous. I just thought I would pop my head in. It has been an age. How have you been?

I'm good, honey, busy but happy. It's so nice to see you in Mock, it was a wonderful surprise to see you posting.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
I like that Fry Man still has his signature. It remains true, although I haven't done any coke in a long time. I'd probably have a massive stroke.
I'm strictly a pothead these days. I have the same concerns as you.   hah
(07-30-2018, 05:43 PM)sally Wrote: I like that Fry Man still has his signature. It remains true, although I haven't done any coke in a long time. I'd probably have a massive stroke.

Definitely needs updating
Welcome back Aussie.
Clang, tell Donovan we have TOLD not ASKED as in he "SHOULD" not "MUST" come back. What the hell?

Thanks Love Child, great to see you and read your posts.

Who is Fry Guy?

Also, these days I DON'T touch alcohol at all. I won't say what I do, but I have my vices. Not extreme like Crack or any of that shit. I don't smoke cigarettes these days as I have gotten stronger, it has been 1 year. How bout 'dat LeQuanda?