Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR FRYER
Does anyone have one? If so, I'm interested in reading your opinion of it. I've never fried anything and I'm interested to know if this fryer does what it says it will.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey Fry Guy, Hey Buddy!
Unfortunately all I can tell you is to blow that air fryer up your ass. Maybe a delicious, perfectly fried chicken leg will come out, but your chances are better winning the lottery.
ATM?  Wt
(09-29-2018, 10:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: ATM?  Wt
hah
(09-29-2018, 09:51 PM)sally Wrote: Unfortunately all I can tell you is to blow that air fryer up your ass. Maybe a delicious, perfectly fried chicken leg will come out, but your chances are better winning the lottery.

Had you told me french fries rather than chicken I may have been tempted to try.
I know a guy that has one and he says it works great. I still use a deep fryer but if it's not as messy I should get one. The're not very expensive and a 10 quart one looks big enough.

fryer
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
I want to get one, I need to get one, I'd like to have one, But somebodyelseneedstogetonefirst.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
hah  That's what I'm waiting on.