or your rant
or whatever

Good Job Fry Guy

Good Job.

Blah
YOu are so blah.

I think you are the one that needs to take a chill pill

Just relax dude

Yes. Relax. handful of assorted pills, a nice warm bath, half a bottle of vodka and relax.....
I don't talk to fry guy at all. He's a dick.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Yes, a tree avatar will not speak to me. I can't tell you the devastation to my psyche. I may not ever....(something something....lost interest)
(12-15-2018, 03:01 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I don't talk to fry guy at all. He's a dick.
A rancid sour wrinkled old dick. You know your a bad person when Mirah doesn't want to suck you.
I do not think I am a bad person at all. Should I take your opinion seriously? If so why?
(12-15-2018, 09:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-15-2018, 03:01 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I don't talk to fry guy at all. He's a dick.
A rancid sour wrinkled old dick. You know your a bad person when Mirah doesn't want to suck you.

OMG LOL
Wow

(12-15-2018, 11:54 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: I do not think I am a bad person at all. Should I take your opinion seriously? If so why?
You should only take about 20% or less of what I say seriously. I'm big old goofball weirdo man-child.
(12-15-2018, 02:11 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-15-2018, 09:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

OMG LOL
Wow

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
So you're saying I should avoid Fryguy if I need to take a shit? I don't know if thats good advice, I find him comforting like an old shoe
So you're saying I should avoid Fryguy if I need to take a shit? I don't know if thats good advice, I find him comforting like an old shoe
God fucking damnit
How does that fucking happen? Seriously, I pushed it once, no lie.
I liked it. It was like a poem.
From some dude with aspergers.