ARE YOU ECCENTRIC?
Eccentric - unconventional, slightly strange.

I may qualify, I have a dead woman as a Super Mod. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm more concentric I think.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
Poor people = weird

Rich people = eccentric
Color me weird. Sometimes I think Chewie my cat is smiling at me and I know my horses know my laughter is a happy sound.
(01-08-2019, 01:38 PM)BigMark Wrote: Poor people = weird

Rich people = eccentric

People in between Poor & Rich are just fuckin Nuts! hah

(Guess I'm Nuts! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch )
Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
(01-08-2019, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: Eccentric - unconventional, slightly strange.

I may qualify, I have a dead woman as a Super Mod. 

I'm lazy old fat fuck who still can't figure out how to be an adult and pretends he looks good dressed as a woman. I'm over qualified.
Lady Cop died? I had no idea. I thought she must have left.

I am eccentric. Very much so.
(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

If HoTD doesn't agree with you politically you better humour her snowflake mentality or she will smear you for no good reason, like every other indoctrinated SJW. Liar and Slimeball. 
(01-08-2019, 04:08 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Lady Cop died? I had no idea. I thought she must have left.

Yes, she did, it was a very sad time here. LC loved Mock, she never would have left willingly.
Sorry for your loss
(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

If HoTD doesn't agree with you politically you better humour her snowflake mentality or she will smear you for no good reason, like every other indoctrinated SJW. Liar and Slimeball. 
Im just weird.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop