Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YapYapYap
I had to get a new phone before Christmas. I bitched so bad in my head about that. I hated having to buy something I didn't even want. I don't much like talking on the phone.  Some people love it and have conversations that go on & on. Are you one of them?

Text messaging is a whole other story. Love that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hate text messegening with people. : ( Ugh why do people like that? I don't get it.

I do like talking on the phone or in person. I save texts for things like, "Running late" Or "Need anything at the store?" Or "Wanna fuck?"

(01-18-2019, 08:43 PM)MirahM Wrote: I hate text messegening with people. : ( Ugh why do people like that? I don't get it.

It's quick & to the point. No small talk. Wam bam, Done.

Was it good for you?

Awink
I really dont like talking to anyone and this will be the last time I come here. Not because I dont like you guys, I really do and wish everyone the best. Im just done with the talking and have to do something else, like becoming a fitness model. See yall in another life time.
Sallylacious
(01-18-2019, 08:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 08:43 PM)MirahM Wrote: I hate text messegening with people. : ( Ugh why do people like that? I don't get it.

It's quick & to the point. No small talk. Wam bam, Done.

Was it good for you?

Awink

Exactly. I'm a nervous wreck on the phone. I much prefer texting. Im glad im not on the phone at work. Im more helpful answering customer questions thru email. I'm getting better at the real world conversing though with friends and co-workers.
my forte is communication, it's so important for my customers and me to be on the same page.
In 2012 I carried two cell phones so clients cold reach me; I had offices in two different states. When I finished my last contract in early 2013 I closed my web site which eliminated my email account, threw both phones in the trash, and I haven't had either since.
smart man.
(01-19-2019, 06:22 AM)pyropappy Wrote: threw both phones in the trash, and I haven't had either since.

I can hardly wait to do that...I say as I look at the three phones on my desk.
 I view them all as a leash.
I have to talk to customers on the phone all day long, its driving me insane.I have to say the same thing on the phone 100 times a day. Hi this is Sally with Dickhead's roofing, for an example. Sometimes I say it on accident, I called my daughter's school because she stayed home sick and I told them this is Sally with Dickhead's roofing. Then I thought to myself why the hell did I just say that.
I like the calls that start out with "I don't really know what I'm doing" Right then I know the call will drag on for 15 min.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah, love those calls. Then they proceed to start explaining their roof situation to me and there is this little thing up there that is broke but they dont know what its called and its creating a hell of a mess and someone has to get out here asap and take a look at it and how far are you scheduled out because Im leaving for New York in two days. Yeah I'll have someone over there in 15 minutes lady.