WHAT DO YOU LOVE?
...or maybe you don't love anything or anyone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'll have you know I am the Pompatus of love!
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
...and some people call me a space cowboy.
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker.
Your a poker, your a choker, your a midnight cowboy.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
Reverse cowboy.
(01-29-2019, 02:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: Reverse cowboy.

That's romantic but you almost have to be a flying Wallenda to make it comfortable.
(01-29-2019, 02:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: Reverse cowboy.

I'm sure your wife loves it too. Nothing like getting a close up of an old, nasty hairy ass and sagging balls bouncing around.
Ewwwww
Reverse cowgirl, yes. Reverse cowboy, fucking yuck.
He started it!
this thread degenerated into the abyss in record time...
That's one of the things I love about Mock.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
to get it back on topic, and keep it in the gutter ,,,

I LOVE BIG BOOBS

Shit, this is Mock so I must clarify, Female boobs
(01-29-2019, 03:27 PM)pyropappy Wrote: to get it back on topic, and keep it in the gutter ,,,

I LOVE BIG BOOBS

Shit, this is Mock so I must clarify, Female boobs
I love female boobs, beer, and posting my manboobs.
Nip pills.
I don't know what kind of people you think we are. As you can see, we love the important things in life just like everyone else.
My kids.

Also Chiang Mai
(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

If HoTD doesn't agree with you politically you better humour her snowflake mentality or she will smear you for no good reason, like every other indoctrinated SJW. Liar and Slimeball. 
(01-29-2019, 10:33 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know what kind of people you think we are. As you can see, we love the important things in life just like everyone else.

hah    I love you warped bastards.