A FAVORITE?
Do you have a favorite room in your home?

Mine is my office. I spend more time in here than I do any room in my home. It's my girly cave. I work in here, get high in here (not at the same time), all of my Eagles memorabilia is in here and my friends live in my computer in here. Awink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like sitting in the kitchen nook on the overstuffed rattan chair.  It's a perfect place to have coffee, read, and play around here at Mock.
My bedroom. It's in the back where there's not much noise and I can hear the birds, particularly the mourning doves. I have a nice big tree right outside the window so the sun doesn't shine directly in. It's very peaceful.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(04-01-2019, 01:54 PM)Rootilda Wrote: the mourning doves.

I like the mourning doves too. I have 3 couples (I think it's 3) that are always outside my home, they are charming creatures. One crashed into my big kitchen window and died. It made me feel sad, not only for the dove but because I had heard they mate for life and I thought about the other one being alone. I'm a silly old fool when it comes to God's creatures.
my bathroom, I have a giant spa tub; the warm water and jacuzzi jets make this old body feel almost human some times
That sounds so nice. I haven't taken a bath in a looooong time.
(04-01-2019, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: That sounds so nice. I haven't taken a bath in a looooong time.

come on in, there is room for two; hell we can squeeze in Saly as well
Now all I can think of is her bare boobs.