Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOSE SPEAKERS
Does anyone know which Bose speaker/s are compatible with the Echo? I'm getting a variety of answers when I search online.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Any bluetooth device should link up to the echo no problem. We have two of these things and they link up and do stereo, the whole 100' x 100' backyard is filled with sound.
[Image: 81ipKYwWZBL._SL1500_.jpg]
(05-11-2019, 01:27 PM)BigMark Wrote: Any bluetooth device should link up to the echo no problem. We have two of these things and they link up and do stereo, the whole 100' x 100' backyard is filled with sound.

So I got the SoundTouch 10. I didn't need anything as big as yours because I already have outdoor speakers, I needed something for a smaller room that isn't wired like my other rooms. I thought it would be a simple hookup. Both apps (Alexa & Bose) found each other, it recognized the wifi and the bluetooth button is glowing too, it's all hooked up and that bitch Alexa won't play my music through the Bose speaker. I've been dickin' around with this for awhile now, long enough to be batshit. Taz
I have the Bose speakers in my car, that's about all I know about that.

Maybe you should try shoving the Bose up your ass.
Shoving something up your ass, my ass, their ass, everyone's ass, is your response to almost everything.
It is a good answer. Funny
she puts the sass in ass.
Aren't they expensive? I used to have a little BOSE amplifier it never let me down.

I have seen BOSE speakers and I think headphones advertised on Television Shopping Network TVSN here in Australia, and they always charge top dollar, like hundreds and hundreds of dollars. They even have BOSE sunglasses.

TVSN BOSE speakers

hope the link works. You're welcome. Also it's in Aussie dollars.
(07-06-2019, 12:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Aren't they expensive?

It wasn't too bad at all. I have Bose in my car too. They are the first speakers I haven't blown in a vehicle.
I hope Pelosi isn't hitchhiking in your nabe.
(07-07-2019, 05:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 12:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Aren't they expensive?

It wasn't too bad at all. I have Bose in my car too. They are the first speakers I haven't blown in a vehicle.
Like I said BOSE was advertised on TVSN and I can't go on about them the way they do on TV. But they area top of the line. And you are not going to blow them the way you can with ordinary car speakers, I hate when that happens.