Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
twalet observation
My sewer lines just got replaced. The toilet flushes like a freakin rocket now.  hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-12-2019, 06:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: My sewer lines just got replaced. The toilet flushes like a freakin rocket now.  hah

Talk about rocket flushes, we had "Air Pressure" assisted bowls installed in our bathrooms.

They flush with a "Swoosh" sound, and travel like the speed of sound! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Will it flush down the yellow pages? One time my husband became irate because there was no toilet paper so I handed him the phone book. Oh course it clogged up the toilet and I was the one who had to plunge it. I don't know wtf he was mad about.
Shiiiit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-06-2019, 12:10 AM)sally Wrote: Will it flush down the yellow pages? One time my husband became irate because there was no toilet paper so I handed him the phone book.  Oh course it clogged up the toilet and I was the one who had to plunge it. I don't know wtf he was mad about.

Yeah up to 75 pages, after that you're on your own! hah

Get a warm facecloth to ensure you are properly clean and then put it in nappy bleach and wash it to ensure it is clean. There are better options than the yellow pages. You will need to unclog the system if it breaks the pipes or clogs.
Use the comics and get a free temporary tattoo.
(07-06-2019, 11:12 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Get a warm facecloth to ensure you are properly clean and then put it in nappy bleach and wash it to ensure it is clean. There are better options than the yellow pages. You will need to unclog the system if it breaks the pipes or clogs.
 Nappy bleach? I've never heard of that brand, is it specifically made for cleaning up shit?
Nappy san? that's what its called over here. you usually soak clothes in it, even though no one really uses nappies these days.
I think it means diapers.
yeh diapers.
When I do my washing, I always put antibacterial napisan in the wash along with the good quality washing powder. I want the washing clean, never go stingy. Presentation is everything.
(07-06-2019, 12:10 AM)sally Wrote: Will it flush down the yellow pages? One time my husband became irate because there was no toilet paper so I handed him the phone book.  Oh course it clogged up the toilet and I was the one who had to plunge it. I don't know wtf he was mad about.

Aussie got this going again.

Anyway, when I was a kid, unsolicited, "Sears" used to send around a 500 page catalog for free to many households.
And the times when toilet paper ran out, some of the pages were crumpled up and used.
hah

Doesn't that hurt your butt? Never mind! Never mind!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If I remember correctly, it was crumpled up, opened up, & crumpled up several times and it became very pliable. hah

Been there.............Done that. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSok8QfV765HvavmQBGO9U...DzbOixMNVw]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It wouldn't be hygienic or efficient and yes it would hurt and could be a contributing factor to piles. Bleeding.

The great thing about advances in our generation is these toilet wipes that are flushable. They are efficient and clean and make for a happy household. You can still have your soft paper afterwards. You have to be clean there otherwise, people will smell you and you will repel people.
(09-04-2019, 12:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It wouldn't be hygienic or efficient and yes it would hurt and could be a contributing factor to piles. Bleeding.

The great thing about advances in our generation is these toilet wipes that are flushable. They are efficient and clean and make for a happy household. You can still have your soft paper afterwards. You have to be clean there otherwise, people will smell you and you will repel people.

Poop before shower, its not brown pocket science.
(09-04-2019, 06:09 PM)BigMark Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 12:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It wouldn't be hygienic or efficient and yes it would hurt and could be a contributing factor to piles. Bleeding.

Poop before shower, its not brown pocket science.
Thank you for the tip BigMark, but it's really not necessary, I'm the health professional not you.  Blowing-kisses
That put the young buck in his place. He's like a naughty private school boy.