Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals have souls?
::dunno:: Where do you draw the line? Snakes? What about snails and slugs? What about spiders and bugs? Where is the fucking line drawn, if animals have souls?
86 112
Animals have light meat and dark meat.

I prefer mine with a side of mash potatoes and home made gravy.

(Animals have souls as much as a house plant has a soul or a rock. Or my computer. My computer has a sparkling wit and personality, but no soul.
Oh fuck this discussion. They are our food. It is that simple. And before everyone starts crying about their furry pet remember this - if it came down to it and there was a real serious food crisis, we would all be eating fucking Fido the dog to stay alive.

They are nice as pets, until we need them as food. And the other ones are ... food.
Humans are nothing but animals at the top of the chain. If they claim they have souls,then I believe every animal beneath them also has a soul. I believe God created evolution and if anything is true from the bible then it is this...

"The owl will nest there and lay eggs,
she will hatch them, and care for her young under the shadow of her wings;
there also the falcons will gather,
each with its mate.
Search in the Lord's book of living creatures and read what it says. Not one of these creatures will be missing and not one will be without its mate. The Lord has commanded it to be so; He Himself will bring them together. It is the Lord who will divide the land among them and give each of them a share. They will live in the land age after age, and it will belong to them for ever." Isaiah 34:15, 16, 1
"A good man takes care of his animals but wicked men are cruel to theirs." Proverbs 12:10

Nothing has a soul. Fuck
Liquid Wrote:Oh fuck this discussion. They are our food.

::laugh:: You guys had some funny reactions ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::dunno:: Where do you draw the line? Snakes? What about snails and slugs? What about spiders and bugs? Where is the fucking line drawn, if animals have souls?
No, I don't think animals have souls. That includes us, btw.
I probably won't be able to put this into words so it makes sense, but I believe that there's some 'high power' that we're all a part of and when our bodies wear out, the spark each one of us carries is reunited with this higher power. I think 'soul' is just as good as any other word for this spark.

And I'd eat Liquid if there was a famine... the guy could feed a family of four for a month.
The term 'soul' is just another bullshit concept created by the church to emotionally blackmail people that weren't smart enough to see through their bullshit. End of story

You can add to that heaven, hell, reincarnation and all those other bullshit propaganda concepts the church kept using to ensure their survival
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I choose to believe that if it has a personality, it has a soul.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I dunno about souls but "a pig's got personality and personality goes a long way". Doesn't it Syber?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:when our bodies wear out, the spark each one of us carries is reunited with this higher power

::lmao::
86 112
Shy Guy Wrote:I dunno about souls but "a pig's got personality and personality goes a long way". Doesn't it Syber?

Oh shut the fuck up with your boring Syber fat bullshit. No one cares, you're as bad as a spammer now.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:when our bodies wear out, the spark each one of us carries is reunited with this higher power

::lmao::

::dunno::

Makes more sense than some old guy with a beard up in the clouds keeping track of sins.
sally Wrote:Humans are nothing but animals at the top of the chain. If they claim they have souls,then I believe every animal beneath them also has a soul. I believe God created evolution and if anything is true from the bible then it is this...

each with its mate.
Search in the Lord's book of living creatures and read what it says. Not one of these creatures will be missing and not one will be without its mate. The Lord has commanded it to be so; He Himself will bring them together. It is the Lord who will divide the land among them and give each of them a share. They will live in the land age after age, and it will belong to them for ever." Isaiah 34:15, 16, 1
"A good man takes care of his animals but wicked men are cruel to theirs." Proverbs 12:10

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Sweet Zombie Jebus!
Finally the evidence we needed to label you a complete fucking gullible retard for the rest of your life.
A boring, dull soup chicken, who is also a demented god botherer!?
Thanks for giving me at least another 50 posts of new material to work with you stupid bitch.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
crash Wrote:The term 'soul' is just another bullshit concept created by the church to emotionally blackmail people that weren't smart enough to see through their bullshit. End of story

You can add to that heaven, hell, reincarnation and all those other bullshit propaganda concepts the church kept using to ensure their survival
::thumbs::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:I choose to believe that if it has a personality, it has a soul.
I agree.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
sally Wrote:Humans are nothing but animals at the top of the chain. If they claim they have souls,then I believe every animal beneath them also has a soul. I believe God created evolution and if anything is true from the bible then it is this...

each with its mate.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Sweet Zombie Jebus!
Finally the evidence we needed to label you a complete fucking gullible retard for the rest of your life.
A boring, dull soup chicken, who is also a demented god botherer!?
Thanks for giving me at least another 50 posts of new material to work with you stupid bitch.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Youstupid fuckinghamster breeder. Why don't you go to the library, brush up on your ignorance, and learn how to read while you're there. It does not make me gullible because I choose to believe in a creator. I never said that Ifollowed the bible orreligion. Iposted that quotebecause I believea higher power exists andcreated the world, leaving it tooperate on its own.

I don't think humans have a right to claima souland deny it to animals since we reallyare alljust animals here. If anyone even has a soul that is, but I suppose you would have the answer to that because you are Jesus Christ himself ::rollseyes::::finger::
::rotfl::

[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't think humans have a right to claima souland deny it to animals

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::rotfl::

[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't think humans have a right to claima souland deny it to animals
And whats so funny about that? I know plenty of people whobelieve thattheir sorry asses have a soul.