Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The psychiatrist is in
[Image: tumblr_lyr1cjS47u1rou1ypo1_500.jpg]

Just in case anyone needs a good shellacking or some interesting feedback about your internet health my couch is empty for the next 12 hr. I would love to do Rootilda or Sally or Duchess but everyone is welcome for some good down home Maggot review from what I see on the forum. Only 5 cents.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Screw it..........I will start with Rootilda.........

I'm glad you are posting lets just say that and I know you may even be retired, working for the government is a good gig and I for one am proud of you. I also know that you like cats who doesn't? They shit in a bucket and catch critters that run around. bug, mouse whatever a dog won't do that. I also recognize that being an old fart love to be politically constructive that's also good when looking for the answer it's nice to find someone that has it. 

I imagine you in an apartment, cozy to a point yet feeling like something is missing. You may fritter and waste some time looking for the answer but may fall short on getting it. That's OK we all do and at some point you will settle and come to grips with your fate and that is more than most people do. Your intelligence is superior but your sudden change of mind occasionally may make you look like a younger person getting ready to go out in the world and take it by the horns. This is good but you may have to step aside for a younger version of yourself and hope for the best teaching them. 

Always looking for a new venue to show what your really made of you tend to push yourself and sometimes you may need some approval or just someone to say you're right you may strip naked and run the halls at midnight who knows ? I can only imagine that that's still OK and that kind of therapy is good, I just bet you would be the first one in the pool come streaking time.

My advise is get out go to a few places, get out and realize that you are not alone and there are plenty of people just like you.
Do you have change for a quarter?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-30-2019, 07:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have change for a quarter?

I thought I could do a few but my brain says no more I will tomorrow. Your next.
I have been struggling this month. It is the anniversary of the death of someone who took her own life last year. I couldn't find a thread I had made about it, so I will just put it here.
I am fine, I do not want to take my life. I like life. I like living, finding new adventures, getting in to trouble and figuring life out. But even then I have my ups and downs, but I feel I have enough support I don't want to end it.

It is hard when someone in the community does this and people are left wondering why. I kept thinking about her this week. I thought, "Today is the last day she was alive last year" and then, "Today she decided she would kill herself" I cannot fathom how much time she thought about it.
She was one of the happiest people that we all knew. This took everyone by surprise.
I lived with her parents for 6 months when I came down from the mountain. They are devastated. But getting through it.

Anyway. TLDR dont' worry about it.
<3 Luv

(10-31-2020, 12:15 AM)MirahM Wrote: I couldn't find a thread I had made about it

https://mockforums.net/thread-14068.html
Thanks.
I dont know how the hell you found that. I couldn't remember the title. I opened it up and not sure I can read it right now.

Here is what i did this month.
Right in the beginning of the month I called her mom and then I went and visited her mom.
I started reaching out to people right away and I just dealt with it.
The only thing I wish I would have done different is take time off work, by the time I realized what was going on w/ me emotionally it was too late for the request as someone else had it off.
I can see the building she killed herself in from the drive up window at the bank. I don't think about it too much, but this last week I sure did.
I feel guilty for posting all of this depressing shit here right now.
Anyway, I also posted in other places about mental helath and suicide awareness and prevention. I don't worry about anyone here honestly.

This last year I have been on hyper alert if I thought someone was talking about or thinking about suicide. I kept trying to save the world, prevent one more death, but I had to realize that I am not responsilbe for these people dying. But what I can do is do my best to be there for people etc etc

(10-31-2020, 10:22 AM)MirahM Wrote: I dont know how the hell you found that. 

It helped a lot to remember what forum it was in, after that it was easy.   27
(10-31-2020, 12:15 AM)MirahM Wrote: I have been struggling this month. It is the anniversary of the death of someone who took her own life last year. I couldn't find a thread I had made about it, so I will just put it here.
I am fine, I do not want to take my life. I like life. I like living, finding new adventures, getting in to trouble and figuring life out. But even then I have my ups and downs, but I feel I have enough support I don't want to end it.

It is hard when someone in the community does this and people are left wondering why. I kept thinking about her this week. I thought, "Today is the last day she was alive last year"  and then, "Today she decided she would kill herself" I cannot fathom how much time she thought about it.
She was one of the happiest people that we all knew. This took everyone by surprise.
I lived with her parents for 6 months when I came down from the mountain. They are devastated. But getting through it.

<3 Luv
Sometimes the happiest people are the ones we we should be worried about whether they are hiding their depression. Wish someone had known about Robin Williams' depression before he killed himself.
(10-31-2020, 12:15 AM)MirahM Wrote: I have been struggling this month. It is the anniversary of the death of someone who took her own life last year. I couldn't find a thread I had made about it, so I will just put it here.

It is hard when someone in the community does this and people are left wondering why. I kept thinking about her this week. I thought, "Today is the last day she was alive last year"  and then, "Today she decided she would kill herself" I cannot fathom how much time she thought about it.

<3 Luv

I've thought about MirahM's post, and I get her. I know a few people that have died by their own hand.  I have tried to get it but can never see it. Back in medieval times people would pay off the executioner to slip poison to the ones that were caught up in the death purges, that was considered respectful. Live burning"s and disembowelment's were common and human life was not considered important in the general scheme of things. I would have hated to live in those times.
Today is different, I feel that people commit suicide not because of others but because they have lost any optimistic feelings. It happens, nothing anyone can do about that. Especially  if  they  never showed a clue................They never found the good, only the bad. It happens.

I'm deeply sorry for that MirahM...............and  I have no clue why this is in italics.
My dad killed himself at 47. It wasn't actually suicide because he already overdosed several times and someone was there to help. That time there was no help, my mom found him in the hall way of her house with blood drawn back into the needle. May as well have been suicide, you can only play with fire so much.
Quote:I would love to do Rootilda or Sally or Duchess

Phrasing!
Excuse me, are you going to eat that?
Eat me. I'm a cookie.  
Looks more like a muffin.
Blueberry. Mmmmm
How about a cream filled goodie.
NomNomNom