STABLE GENIUS SAYS...
"The germ has gotten so brilliant the antibiotic can't keep up. People go for a heart operation, thats no problem, but they end up dying from, from "problems." You know the problems I'm talking about. Uhh, there's a whole genius to it...It's very smart."
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So many problems with that but the first one would be that antibiotics kill bacteria, not viruses. The second, that briefing is supposed to inform the citizens of the United States of critical information that we need to fight this thing, not some simpleton spouting gibberish into a microphone.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
That and questions like " So when did you stop beating your wife"     Gotcha.  hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Stable genius says:

REPORTER: What metrics will you use to decide when to reopen?

TRUMP: "The metrics right here."

*Points to head*

“That’s my metrics…I didn’t think of it until yesterday I said ‘You know this is a big decision'…Without question it’s the biggest decision I’ve ever had to make."
What do you think about the price of oil?
What is the price of oil now?
I don't know.
Then why are you asking me what I think if you don't even know.  hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
i think im buying an energy stock monday morning
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about one of your stable hands.   I was wrong.
trump calls himself a very stable genius, so here in this thread I can show you all his very stable genius remarks in case you miss them, just cuz I'm thoughtful like that.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
Stable genius: "when somebody's the president of the United States, the authority is total" 
[Image: EVhLNTLWkAEr4q2?format=jpg]
CNN just doesn't give a shit anymore. hah
I wish the networks wouldn't even broadcast him. Today's press briefing was a full on whine fest campaign rally.

When I see him get pushed to answer a question and he gets angrier & angrier I sit here hopeful I'm about to witness his brain exploding.
His polling numbers are going down and that's according to Rasmussen who's usually very favorable for him.
[Image: 4?ui=2&ik=fdf91b4573&attid=0.1&permmsgid..._k8uy618n0]
(04-13-2020, 07:32 PM)Rootilda Wrote: CNN just doesn't give a shit anymore. hah

CNN never gave a shit to begin with.   They can't even get pictures of hospital locations right.   I don't give Fox or CNN any credence,  their both biased as hell.
CNN looked at Trump as a gigantic money maker for them and blasted his shit at full volume during 2016 and beyond, giving him far more airtime than any other candidate. But it looks like they've had enough of him. I boycott the New York Times for basically the same reason with all their bullshit "but her emails" coverage and even they're getting a little critical of their golden boy.

I don't have much respect for any news outlet right now, to be honest. NPR is okay, I guess.
I like PBS. 

However, I do feel like no matter who I'm reading, I have to double check. 
Stable genius says: “I wish I could tell you stories, what other countries, even powerful countries, say to me — the leaders, they say it quietly and they say it off the record, but they have great respect for what we can do.”

The United States leads the world in COVID-19 infections as well as fatalities and he wants you to believe other world leaders admire that.
(04-18-2020, 07:23 AM)Duchess Wrote: Stable genius says: “I wish I could tell you stories, what other countries, even powerful countries, say to me — the leaders, they say it quietly and they say it off the record, but they have great respect for what we can do.”

The United States leads the world in COVID-19 infections as well as fatalities and he wants you to believe other world leaders admire that.
Of course other countries admire that.Weak economy,weak leadership. We are ripe for an invasion in the future. Welcome to the USR....The United States of Russia.
He substituted "men, strong men, with tears in their eyes" with "countries, even powerful countries" in his latest fairy tale.