Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What laundry detergent do you use?
They all fucking stink to me. Lately I haven't been using any so my clothes smell like nothing.
I use unscented. I thought I used ALL but I just looked at the name of the detergent and the label says "Ecos" whatever that is, no idea.

Tide with bleach & I add in Oxyclean Revive when doing whites.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
all and BLEACH.
I use FSS it works great and no work at all.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Purex with Mountain Breeze scent and dirt lifting action.
FSS stands for "Find Some Sally"
(05-29-2020, 10:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: FSS stands for "Find Some Sally"
I thought it it stood for Freedom Shit Solver, Trump's new detergentini.
Sally is all that and a scoobie snack.
(05-29-2020, 08:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Purex with Mountain Breeze scent and dirt lifting action.
I knew you'd be the cheap skate to use purex.
(05-29-2020, 03:24 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 08:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Purex with Mountain Breeze scent and dirt lifting action.
I knew you'd be the cheap skate to use purex.
Sorry we can't all be rich bitches. Detergent is detergent. I'll splurge my money on stuff that matters like liquor, beer, cigars.
As he scratches himself.
(05-29-2020, 04:29 PM)BigMark Wrote: As he scratches himself.
I call it the Al Bundy Maneuver.
The detergent is making me nauseated, I've even tried the free and clear and I can still sniff it out like an old hound dog.
You probably have different detergent to us. However, I also add nappy san to kill the germs in the wash.
(05-30-2020, 12:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You probably have different detergent to us. However, I also add nappy san to kill the germs in the wash.
sally's laundry detergent is probably gold flaked and infused with the scent of truffle oil and money.
Do you guys shake it out before putting in the dryer? (the clothes)
(05-31-2020, 10:42 AM)BigMark Wrote: Do you guys shake it out before putting in the dryer? (the clothes)
No.
Sally has kids, she would be going industrial. No mucking around with amateur shit.
(05-31-2020, 11:06 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Sally has kids, she would be going industrial. No mucking around with amateur shit.

I'm thinking you need another turn in the spin cycle, how bout that!