Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th of July 2020
Well it's here, and I decided to take in a drive in movie maybe Thursday night if it doesn't rain, but then it would be Friday night. On the 4th I have a big bonfire, fireworks maybe a band out in Deerfield in a field near the powerlines maybe 100 people it should be good. No cops out there and if they do come they are cool so it should be a good time for all. Sunday just a pool party kinda small but some good eats. I just got my butcher box so I was pulling things out to cook. They gave me 2 of those bavette steaks I don't know why because I only ordered one but fuck it cook it I will. Some corn on the cob then a nice snooze before going back to work on Monday. I have about 200.00 bucks worth of fireworks not much compared to what others are bringing on Saturday. It looks like the weather will comply as no rain Sat. Maybe we can get a band playing if I take my amps with me, 

What are you people doing?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have two safe sane fireworks they cost $70 bucks each, called the opening show.
(07-01-2020, 08:37 PM)BigMark Wrote: I have two safe sane fireworks they cost $70 bucks each, called the opening show.

Are they in a circle maybe 16" round? With one fuse?
I've been craving lobster rolls, thats what I'm going to make along with some wings and pasta salad and corn on the cob. Maybe smoke a turkey breast too and pretend to get along with fuck face until everyone leaves.
(07-01-2020, 08:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well it's here, and I decided to take in a drive in movie maybe Thursday night if it doesn't rain, but then it would be Friday night. On the 4th I have a big bonfire, fireworks maybe a band out in Deerfield in a field near the powerlines maybe 100 people it should be good. No cops out there and if they do come they are cool so it should be a good time for all. Sunday just a pool party kinda small but some good eats. I just got my butcher box so I was pulling things out to cook. They gave me 2 of those bavette steaks I don't know why because I only ordered one but fuck it cook it I will. Some corn on the cob then a nice snooze before going back to work on Monday. I have about 200.00 bucks worth of fireworks not much compared to what others are bringing on Saturday. It looks like the weather will comply as no rain Sat. Maybe we can get a band playing if I take my amps with me, 

What are you people doing?
I'm going to do laundry and wash dishes. Maybe I'll take a walk and see if I can see any fireworks. The neighbors might be out by then though. They've been shooting off fireworks almost every day and night for the last month and a half. Police are baffled. Neighbors with dogs and PTSD are pissed.
yes a bucket of pyro chicken.
I want to get as far away from town and people as possible.
I have never said that on July 4th. Usually I want to be in the center of it all-at the parade, fireworks, block parties etc etc. Not this year.

I'm going to a party in epping.    12 bands, bonfire,  somewhere around 1,000 bucks worth of fireworks,  and pot luck,  of which I'm bringing 10 pounds of chicken on a stick  and a 'that's a bowl ' full of tortellini salad.     Also a gallon of bacardi,  a gallon of captain,  and my air mattress for the back of the van.
(07-03-2020, 01:00 PM)cannongal Wrote: I'm going to a party in epping.    12 bands, bonfire,  somewhere around 1,000 bucks worth of fireworks,  and pot luck,  of which I'm bringing 10 pounds of chicken on a stick  and a 'that's a bowl ' full of tortellini salad.     Also a gallon of bacardi,  a gallon of captain,  and my air mattress for the back of the van.

I know people in Epping and it's a great town to party in. There were some powerful thunderstorms last night, the wind was just a howling. It knocked out the power for 15 min. my generator kicked on in 5 min then shut off when it came back up, my Daughter was in the shower  hah and needless to say the drive in was blown off. Maybe tonight. 

I'm just bringing hamburgers and hot dogs with buns to my party with a case of beer and some soda.
Is it near Epping auto salvage?
(07-03-2020, 01:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is it near Epping auto salvage?

Nah,  my friends place is about  1 mile north of the epping dump.  He's got 20 acres of open fields,  and another 30 of woods and trails.   My kids take their quads over all the time.    

He's in a band himself,  so he knows a shit ton of local musicians.  With all the major festivals canceled,  they're all chomping at the bit to play live. 

It's kinda cool,   the sound guy has some transmitter technology shit that will allow people to sit in their car and listen to the bands,  if they don't want to socialize.
My Daughter has a house on Jenness rd before you get to Wally world out there and if she was having a party without inviting me I would have been pissed.  Taz
hah
Rented a beach house
Holy crap, we were doing shots of don julio and playing uno. Go so drunk we didn't even have hot buttery monkey love. The shower has a gigantic rainfall head.
The tires on my new bike were so big the bike rack straps didn't fit, used a rope and truckers hitch, if you don't know how to tie that you ain't got hair on your ass!
What does Mrs. Biggie do when you're biking?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I bought her a bike.
Well...alrighty then.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-04-2020, 10:43 AM)BigMark Wrote: The tires on my new bike were so big the bike rack straps didn't fit, used a rope and truckers hitch, if you don't know how to tie that you ain't got hair on your ass!

I was gifted a kayak. My friend tied it down to the top of my vehicle. I had to take it off for an oil change and I haven't put it back on! OMG it is a work out!