Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese massage
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7361857]
(08-25-2020, 04:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7361857]
I didn't watch the whole thing, does it have a happy ending?
THat guy has some serious shoulder blades

That's a gay image, I don't even want to watch it again.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This has made a mockery of my Chinese sausage. Stupid jackass.
(08-25-2020, 10:11 PM)sally Wrote: This has made a mockery of my Chinese sausage. Stupid jackass.
Sorry, we didn't know you were Chinese and a man. Boy do we have egg foo young on our faces.
Shrimp dumplings, niggers! I'd like to see the chink who wants to challenge me on a dumpling. These are so good you wouldn't know what the fuck to do with yourself.

[Image: bObaOzil.jpg]
I am such a good cook. I suck at life otherwise, but I make damn good dumplings. Tomorrow chinese sausage fried rice.
I've never made anything like that in my life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It looks amazing. And I bet it tastes amazing!

I guess it was a great spoof as she posted food in it.
What are those little seeds that look like mouse poop?
(08-26-2020, 04:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: What are those little seeds that look like mouse poop?
Mouse poop.
Umm sesame seeds. Jesus christ.
And these are the people voting for Biden. They don't even know what a goddamn sesame seed is.
(08-26-2020, 05:13 PM)sally Wrote: Umm sesame seeds. Jesus christ.

Oh c'mon. You know damn well I don't have anything like that in my kitchen, or you should. 

(08-26-2020, 05:15 PM)sally Wrote: And these are the people voting for Biden. They don't even know what a goddamn sesame seed is.
I know what sesame seed is. Mouse poop is black/brown, sesame seeds are white. Sesame seeds look more like my dandruff than mouse poop.
Yes you fat retarded fuck, the sesame seeds on your daily hamburger bun is indeed white, but they come in black as well.
Black seeds matter!
Two all beef patty's special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun. If my taste buds were better I might care.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.