Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When in a plane
I do not want to hear this.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What the fucking fuck was that! 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That scared the fuck out of me just watching it. And I wouldnt want to be in rows 1 or 4, they had to do extra stuff to brace themselves.
(10-07-2020, 12:50 PM)sally Wrote: That scared the fuck out of me just watching it. 

Like you, I felt such anxiety. Honestly, I don't know if I could be as quiet as those passengers were.
Bunch of bracists if you ask me!
I was waiting for the the announcement to conclude bye saying:

Bend over, grab your ankles, put your head between your legs, and KISS YOUR ASS GOODBY!! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

That shrill little demon voice screaming REMAINSEATEDREMAINSEATEDREMAINSEATEDREMAINSEATED was the worst part.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Black women tend to freak out and get loud like that.
Sounded like a white chick to me but whatever, they were super annoying.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I swear my first thought was that black lady is overdoing it. "grab yo ankles, keep yo heads down, grab yo ankles keep yo heads downs". Definitely a black woman.
Another thing you don't want to hear is the Pilot over the speaker, Folks we lost our Number 1 engine, and number 2 engine is knocking! hah

Years ago, I was on a flight to Jamaica W.I., and the Pilot came over the speaker saying "Folks we lost our
number one engine"!  Thankfully he "didn't say" the number two engine was in trouble!
We made it on one engine to our destination. As evident since I'm here today.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm so afraid of crashing. I feel uptight just thinking about flying.
(10-29-2020, 04:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm so afraid of crashing. I feel uptight just thinking about flying.
I've only flown once. It was a 45 minute flight from NYC to Baltimore Maryland. I surprised myself at how calm and unafraid I was my first time flying. I liked looking out the window at the ground below and seeing how tiny everything was.
Ive flown about 360 times, landed 10.
Yeah, I've flown quite a bit in my life in an airplane. I don't mind it, I just don't really enjoy it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I used to frequently fly before 9/11. Breakfast at home, lunch with my parents. It was great. It took me longer to get to the airport than it did to fly there.