Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas gifts
I was just thinking that if the professor plays her cards right and she does what I tell her to do I might get that self cleaning litter box for Christmas this year.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'll fucking buy it for her.
Jesus christ. I know you are joking!
What kinds of things do you have to do to get gifts from her? (I'm almost afraid to ask)

Oh, I just shoot for the sky sometimes. I never got that stupid dbl breasted plaid jacket I had my eye on for 30 yrs.
Santa can suck it this year.
I've been looking at those robot dogs lately, they look real.
(10-12-2020, 06:09 AM)BigMark Wrote: Santa can suck it this year.

*gasp* Take it back! Take it back right now!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Suck it!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wait,  you shit in a litter box?
(10-13-2020, 05:34 PM)cannongal Wrote: Wait,  you shit in a litter box?
Yes, he does. Then he  mails it to cult leader Trump so it can be blessed and Maggot can ascend to Cheeto level 2020
(10-13-2020, 05:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 05:34 PM)cannongal Wrote: Wait,  you shit in a litter box?
Yes, he does. Then he  mails it to cult leader Trump so it can be blessed and Maggot can ascend to Cheeto level 2020
As long as it's postage pre paid....
I don't think Clang has ever had to clean a litter box. But I think he is entitled, that's for people that care about things like Cats.
(10-13-2020, 07:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't think Clang has ever had to clean a litter box. But I think he is entitled, that's for people that care about things like Cats.
I cleaned my 5 cat's litterbox plenty when I was in my teens and our family had cats. I was also the one that always fed them. I was the responsible one compared to my  4 lazy brothers. Now they're all responsible and I'm the semi lazy, procrastinating brother. What the hell happened to me?
You put the lime in the gay coconut.
(10-13-2020, 11:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: You put the lime in the gay coconut.
No such thing as a gay coconut. They're not very happy about getting sliced in half with a machete. *dons his gay apparel*