Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats!!!
A guy in N.Y. fell into a sinkhole into a pit of rats and was stuck in it for 12 an hr. I would have freaking flipped out.

link

A man was trapped in a hole teeming with rats for half an hour after a New York City sidewalk collapsed underneath him.

Leonard Shoulders dropped almost 15 feet into the sinkhole and was unable to cry for help out of fear the rats would get in his mouth.
“Rats crawling on him. He can’t move. He just… it was so bad,” Mr Shoulders' brother Greg White told NBC News
“He didn’t wanna yell ’cause he was afraid there was gonna be rats going inside his mouth.”
The victim had been waiting for a bus in the Bronx when the concrete cracked open and swallowed him whole. 
The 33-year-old was hospitalised with a broken leg and arm after firefighters worked to extradite him from the pit. 
He remains in St. Barnabas Hospital and is in a stable condition, but family members have stressed the mental impact of the incident. 
“He’s traumatised,” Mr Shoulders’ Mother Cindy White said.
"He was like, 'Ma, the rats down there were ridiculous.' He was like, 'They were like so big’,” she added. 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd rather deal with rats than spiders.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In your nightmare tonight you will be bashing rats with a bat but when they explode full of red eyed spiders.
After I posted that I got to thinking about what it would be like for me to fall into a pit filled with spiders and I'm certain I would lose my mind, as in blank stare traumatized. No doubt about it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'd rather spiders than rats. You can flick spiders off, rats could actually eat you from the outside in if hungry enough.
I hate rats and one time when building a deck I found a hole with a bunch of bread wrappers and other junk where I was putting a post. There was a bunch of babys in there and I tossed them out in the driveway and a bunch of Crows swooped in and gobbled them up.
Rats are absolutely disgusting creatures. They can make cute, intelligent pets, however, but in their natural habitats they are so gross.
(10-30-2020, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote: Rats are absolutely disgusting creatures. They can make cute, intelligent pets, however, but in their natural habitats they are so gross.
Yeah, good pets. They don't live long though. I had a pet rat in college for a few months. Named Spectre. I didn't name him, he was originally my brother Larry's pet rat. One of the guys on my dorm hall wanted to kill the rat.
Nice story. Did anyone ever mention to you that you might have Aspergers?
I don't even want to imagine these sort of scenarios.

He puts the as in aspergers.
(10-30-2020, 11:48 PM)sally Wrote: Nice story. Did anyone ever mention to you that you might have Aspergers?
My mom said I might have Ass burgers butt I never got tested for it like she wanted me to.
I'm not crazy my mommy had me tested.
(10-31-2020, 06:03 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'm not crazy my mommy had me tested.
https://youtu.be/P1hnVutWxos
My roommate in tech school got a couple of baby rats which I'm pretty sure was against barrack rules but anyway, there was a street party and I came home day drunk on my ass and fell asleep. Those two little fuckers got out of their cage and decided to wake me up by gently nibbling on my nose. They didn't hurt me at all and they were super cute but opening my eyes to see a rat two inches from my face freaked me the fuck out and I insisted she get rid of them.

I would have felt bad but she was draining my change jar without me noticing and ended up ripping me off for about $50. And she was one of my better roommates in the Air Force.
(10-30-2020, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote: Rats are absolutely disgusting creatures. They can make cute, intelligent pets, however, but in their natural habitats they are so gross.

Rats are super intelligent,   and they freak people out.   As long as you keep their habitat clean,  they make a good pet.  I've had several over the years.
Did they live under the porch? Because that may be a good way to get rid of a body. Lime takes to long.
And leaves a residue, or so I've heard. Rat's carry it away and will shit 2 miles from their home.
Even the bones, not sure about finger nails and toe nails, maybe if they get hungry enough. They like teeth.
I'm not sure what I'm reading up there, but it sounds like rats and rat poison-which then poisons the owls! Don't do it!!!!!