Rant
I have a rant about Facebook posts that begin with:

Probably no one will share this.......and then it says something about a cop or the military or something "positive" like "People only share negative posts and hate posts, probably no one will share this one" and then it is a picture of a child hugging a dog or something.

Basically what the poster who posts those is saying is that all of thier friends and family are assholes. Its BS.

Same thing goes for accusing Democrats of not loving America or appreciating Veterans Day. Fuck off with that kind of talk. (I get the sarcasm, but I'm done with it)

What is this........facebook?  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Facebook is not a favorite on mine, in fact, I really don't like it! I rarely ever post anything on there.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The next topic for my rant is pedophilia, sexual abuse, sexual abuse allegations etc etc

The people I see talking the most about the allegations against Biden have not experienced sexual abuse in thier life, directly. The problem is not, "Do not vote for a democrat or do not vote for a republican" the problem is that sexual abuse, pedophillia, rape are all problems that need to be dealt with openly and solutions need to be found and consequences need to happen.

Saying things like, "Boy those democrats sure are supporting a ton of pedophiles" is not helpful nor is it true. I can find just as many instances of the same behavior from Republicans. Take this last week for an example: At the Landscape Press Conference held by Rudy-he featured someone who has been locked up for exposing themselves and other crimes.

I know this isn't facebook. I am just doing a rant of posts I see people making that are annoying.

Sometimes I give out tootsie rolls when some people get cranky. I keep them in my pocket so their warm.
Thats
wonderful
lol

Also I am ranting because really one of the only people that post those stupid posts is my old aunt and I don't want to call her out! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Holy crap, he passes out warm tootsie rolls.
That and live crabs.
hah

I had a longtime online British friend that is very far right in her political beliefs and is very racist but I overlooked it because I felt she was basically a good person.

Well, she posted some shit about George Floyd actually dying from on overdose because, you know, he's a black guy so they're all addicts and I told her if she continued to push that narrative that I was going to block her. She didn't care, so she's been excised.

I should have known, I don't have a lot of patience for this shit anyway but she just confirmed my beliefs. The far right are a bunch of racist assholes.

I would block your aunt, you don't need that shit.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I would like to see that cop get the bloody shit kicked out of him, but didn't the autopsy report reveal that he did in fact die from an overdose? Or is that fake news too? I dont know anymore.
(11-12-2020, 12:18 PM)sally Wrote: Or is that fake news too? I dont know anymore.

This is a wonderful example of why trump & those associated with him scream FAKE NEWS. They want people to question the veracity of what is reported and he straight up told that to Leslie Stahl. I'll post the exact quote and it's one that is easily verified.

"You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you."
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-12-2020, 12:18 PM)sally Wrote: I would like to see that cop get the bloody shit kicked out of him, but didn't the autopsy report reveal that he did in fact die from an overdose? Or is that fake news too? I dont know anymore.

It's incredible that you would even consider that possibility with the existence of a video showing him with a cop's knee on his neck for nine minutes.

Here you go:

Both autopsies called Floyd’s death a homicide. That performed by the Hennepin County medical examiner cites “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.” The private autopsy states the cause of death was “mechanical asphyxia.”
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Why is that incredible when he did have a fatal level of fentanyl in his system? I in no way ever excused what the cop did. He caused his death either way, but you made it sound as if the fentanyl in his system was a made up lie by racists.
I don't understand why these nutcases just don't put their hands up and do what the cop says. I certainly wouldn't even breath heavy if they had a bead on my head.
He put the dark tan in fentanyl.
Here is my rant for today:

Chatting with my friend who has a nephew who is 6 years old. She is telling me how smart he is and how she told her sister that she needed to slow down with his learning.
I asked her why she said that.
She said she didn't want him to become too excelled so he gets bored in school.

There is a problem with our school system if this is the case, which I already know there is. I hope her sister is smarter than that and doesn't think it neccesary to hold him back so he doesn't cause problems in school. That is so ridiculous.
I think people, kids should be encouraged to learn and grow at the pace that they are learning and growing at.
Maybe this is why she is the one that does not have the kids or is married!