Happy Thanksgiving,
Ya filthy animals! 

I hope the vid actually posts this time around. 

You're welcome   hah
I haz the sadz, cause every time I try to post from YouTube,  it comes up as an error.   This one was supposed to be a clip from WKRP. - 'as God is my witness,  I thought Turkey's could fly' .   Meh
Happy Thanksgiving.

https://youtu.be/BGFtV6-ALoQ
It was a great Thanksgiving this year. My Daughter and my brother came over with their other halfs and kids and a guy from work stopped by it was fun for all.  Woo  I hope everyone had a good time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-27-2020, 10:39 AM)Maggot Wrote: It was a great Thanksgiving this year. My Daughter and my brother came over with their other halfs and kids and a guy from work stopped by it was fun for all.  Woo  I hope everyone had a good time.
Yeah I just hung out with my brother Ed,smoked a jalapeno popper cigar, ate a meal from Equinox, played on my phone, and watched the Lions football game. It was great until I had to drive home 30 minutes in thick dense fog.
I listen to Clark howard on the radio and he talks about investments, retirement plans buying houses anything that deals with money.

Anyways here is the website with tons of things on sale today that are not crap and are better deals than you might find at seperate stores they all ship and there is a ton of variety. he was just saying a few min ago that you are better off buying before the end of November because after that these prices may go up 50% 

Clarksdeals.com
Awesome site. Thanks! 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like that it shows the codes for the checkout deals. Some are 50%-70% today
Just put up the christmas lights, Mrs. Biggie hid the motherfuckers when she cleaned the garage.
Today is my lazy day I'm not doing anything. Just eating pumpkin pie and cool whip and a couple turkey sandwiches. I will get out and about Saturday.
I have to take out the snowblower and put away the lawn tractor today. I hate it.
Making hambone soup with the leftovers, using kidney beans.
Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight!!!  (Dinner for Two)

TURKEY Again!!! (Everything was so delicious, in good conscious, just can't let it go to waste!)
And all the other left overs! Mashed potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Corn, Green Beans, Zucchini,
Roasted carrots, Bread stuffing, Meat Stuffing, Brussel sprouts, Ice Box Cake, and ( hah )Tums!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I woke up at 4 AM with heart burn. BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!

(11-28-2020, 04:58 PM)Carsman Wrote: Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight!!!  (Dinner for Two)

TURKEY Again!!! (Everything was so delicious, in good conscious, just can't let it go to waste!)
And all the other left overs! Mashed potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Corn, Green Beans, Zucchini,
Roasted carrots, Bread stuffing, Meat Stuffing, Brussel sprouts, Ice Box Cake, and ( hah )Tums!

Did you make your wife cook all that stuff?  16
(11-28-2020, 04:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: Making hambone soup with the leftovers, using kidney beans.

Ahhhh...........So ham for Thanksgiving. That puts you into the German group. Nay Cum sum Nida............wait that's Korean. Ayoung Hashmanika...........no that's Japaneses.........hang on.
Not a big fan of Turkey.
(11-28-2020, 07:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: Not a big fan of Turkey.

I see flocks of them guys quite a bit. They were maybe 25 walking around the field next to my house. Some big cocks. Smallish hens. But I think they taste better. My hunting license is only bow for them. But it may be some time before I get out, it's a shit ton of work getting all decked out and waiting on a cold day for them bitches, they are smart too so they can see you.
(11-28-2020, 07:37 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 04:58 PM)Carsman Wrote: Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight!!!  (Dinner for Two)

Did you make your wife cook all that stuff?  16

For over thirty years traditionally we always had Thanksgiving at our house for relatives and close friends.

That was mainly the menu all those years, so for old times sake, we didn't want this fuckin virus that has screwed up everyone's lives, by not letting us safely get together ruin our entire tradition.

So we wanted to try to keep some of the tradition at least with the menu. It made us feel somewhat comforted.

We Zoomed with relatives and they saw our menu dishes displayed on the table.
It was a good thing, they liked it.

(Plus, I helped!!! 44 )

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Holy crap this soup is the bomb!