Poll: Who will win Super Bowl XLIII?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cardinals by 3 or less
0%
0 0%
Steelers by 3 or less
16.67%
2 16.67%
Cardinals by 4 or more
8.33%
1 8.33%
Steelers by 4 or more
33.33%
4 33.33%
I couldn't care less about the fucking Super Bowl
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl XLIII
What are you all doing on Super Bowl Sunday?

Anyone having a kickass party we need to crash?

My guess is it will be the Steelers with the Win...but I'd like to see some Arizona fireworks with Fitzgerald and Boldin, as I drink some brews and enjoy the game.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Where is the "who gives a fuck" option?
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:Where is the "who gives a fuck" option?

It's on the door you let your whiney ass into, don't let it hit you on your fat ass on your way out.

The Tetherball forums that way >>>>>>>>>>>

Borndragon ~ Now back to the game....
I addedthe optionfor you anyway, asshole. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:I addedthe optionfor you anyway, asshole. ::finger::
::thumbs::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
I knew I wasn't the only one who didn't give a shit!! ::lmao:: ::bigg::
Party at my house ~ Food, friends & fun...I wish it were the Eagles playing but, since it's not, I voted for the Steelers by 4.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:I added the option for you anyway, asshole.  ::finger::

Of course you did, your day just wouldn't be complete with out some trite panel abuse to feed your ego, village idiot.

I see I've stumbled into a sewing circle forum....

Borndragon ~ Whatever feeds your pathetic soul.

*Going to be a good game anyways.*
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
I knew I wasn't the only one who didn't give a shit!! ::lmao:: ::bigg::
And look!!! Another!!! Smiley_emoticons_wink
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Party at my house ~ Food, friends & fun...I wish it were the Eagles playing but, since it's not, I voted for the Steelers by 4.
Sounds like a blast....got your 3D glasses ready for the
Monsters Vs. Aliens Commercial?
Borndragon Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Party at my house ~ Food, friends & fun...I wish it were the Eagles playing but, since it's not, I voted for the Steelers by 4.
No, I don't & this is the first I am hearing of it...I always like most of the commercials but, my favorites are the ones that feature the Budweiser Clydesdales...The only thing I have heard about theads forthis year has been the one that caused controversy, apparently licking an eggplant is too erotic for television so, they'll try to sell you something to get it up & keep a long lasting boner.
Duchess Wrote:
Borndragon Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
No, I don't & this is the first I am hearing of it...I always like most of the commercials but, my favorites are the ones that feature the Budweiser Clydesdales...The only thing I have heard about theads forthis year has been the one that caused controversy, apparently licking an eggplant is too erotic for television so, they'll try to sell you something to get it up & keep a long lasting boner.

I don't give a fuck but We are hanging out with the neighbors. Gonna do a Low country boil. Yummmy! Can't wait!
Duchess Wrote:my favorites are the ones that feature the Budweiser Clydesdales
I got to meet those horses at an air show ar Selfridge ANG base here about 7 or 8 years ago. I love the air show, but being up close to those horses was the best part of the day.

We have about 8 people coming over to watch the game, commercials, and eat a shit load of food I will be preparing all day on Sunday.

since we are not fans of either team my wife is rooting for the Steelers and I am rooting for Arizona
[user=83]ihatefucktards[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't give a fuck but We are hanging out with the neighbors. Gonna do a Low country boil. Yummmy! Can't wait!

Yup, even if you don't care for the game, you can still enjoy in the festivities and maybe get some laughs from the commercials.

[Image: frogmore-stew-m.jpg]

Borndragon ~ Goodtimes for all, but the most stringent spinsters.
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:my favorites are the ones that feature the Budweiser Clydesdales
I got to meet those horses at an air show ar Selfridge ANG base here about 7 or 8 years ago. I love the air show, but being up close to those horses was the best part of the day.
Clydesdales are an awesome horse, gentle giants with a loving demeanor...The Amish around here use them as a tool, as they do all their animals, and I want to rescue them all...You were very lucky to have seen them up close& personal.
I picked the Cardinals by +4, but really don't care who wins. I just like watching the commercials. And Bruce Springsteen at halftime will be worth it.

No parties here.

edited to add: Heard on the radio from someone who previewed the commercials, he said a Bud one with a monkey in it is great.

The Clydesdales...great. Got to see them at the county fair many years back. Did not get to see them up close and personal, just a short appearance by them just before a concert.

[Image: Clydesdales.jpg]
gonna go a little like this:

Rothlessbooger gets sacked. Whacks his head...out of the game. Cardinals win.

The end