Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF is in that picture?
[Image: WTF.jpg]
Looks like a dog on it`s hind legs
pretty sure that is RamseyCUNT...
Liquid Wrote:pretty sure that is RamseyCUNT...
::lmao::
chupacabra... donchaknow?
Sin's offspring.

Note the small stature, thin legs, and deformed head. Like mother, like son.
Ah yea, I am RamseyCAT not RamseyDOG. You get stupider every time you post. ::aww:: I should just scratch your eyes out and be done with it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Liquid Wrote:pretty sure that is RamseyCUNT...
::lmao::either that or a MeerKat.
hahaha, I get it this is the GOOD SHIT

soo clever, a play on words

OP must be embarrassed, who wouldn't be?
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

GoogleBot Wrote:OP must be embarrassed, who wouldn't be?
Some of us are embarrassed simply by you being here.
Did I miss something? OP didn't even post in this thread. ::blink::
[user=136]GoogleBot[/user] wrote:
Quote:OP must be embarrassed, who wouldn't be?
It's not like he's naked or anything, he's just standing in his yard. Whats so embarrassing about that?
sally Wrote:[user=136]GoogleBot[/user] wrote:
Quote:OP must be embarrassed, who wouldn't be?
It's not like he's naked or anything, he's just standing in his yard. Whats so embarrassing about that?
I'm pretty sure Peehole is taller than that.
you need to find a new purpose in life, comedy isn't working for ya ....
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

~Gogo~

GoogleBot Wrote:you need to find a new purpose in life, comedy isn't working for ya ....
Fuck, Goober is still here? I had hoped that in my absence yesterday my minions would have tortured this thing to death.
We're not sure what he is yet ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:We're not sure what he is yet ...
He's a DumbBot. He seems to have had a malfunction andis stuck over in the members only area. He needs to get back to his charger post-haste.
I understand the premise of bringing chum into the pool, like GoogleDolt and ShyGimp, but some of us actually prefer LIVE bait. Smiley_emoticons_wink
SyberBitch Wrote:I understand the premise of bringing chum into the pool, like GoogleDolt and ShyGimp, but some of us actually prefer LIVE bait. Smiley_emoticons_wink
SyberCOW do yourself a favor today, turn off the PC have some cottage cheese and a celery stick and go away to a fat camp for the weekend... maybe you will meet some lonely desperate fag........ ah forget it, nobody is that lonely or desperate

:lightbulb: start a relationship with a convict on death row, seeing you will give him something to be thankful for when they throw the switch

It's only 50 pounds

~Gogo~

You really are a miserable piece of work, Google.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]