Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Moments in Bad Judgement
A thief broke into a house and stole 2 diamond rings. Before he left he checked his Facebook. Then he left. Forgetting to log out of his Facebook account. He was arrested later that day. Idiot. ::blink::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He's using oxygen that someone with a brain needs.
When I first read this title, Ramsey, I thought you might have been referring to some of the fun times in your relationships.
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:A thief broke into a house and stole 2 diamond rings. Before he left he checked his Facebook. Then he left. Forgetting to log out of his Facebook account. He was arrested later that day. Idiot. ::blink::
So, will you be posting bail for your brother?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:A thief broke into a house and stole 2 diamond rings. Before he left he checked his Facebook. Then he left. Forgetting to log out of his Facebook account. He was arrested later that day. Idiot. ::blink::
So, will you be posting bail for your brother?
If my brother was that stupid I would let him sit in jail. It would do him good.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey just enjoys pointing out people who make her look smart. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Didja miss me? :kiss::