Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMPP cries like a cunt for reinforcements from another site
The newbie bitches are coming from another site to try and defend LMPP's honor. This should be funny.

http://caged-rage.com/index.php/topic,1770.msg31002/

LMPP / Mimi / MaryFromUtah

I've been to several flame/rant/mock forums in my time, but this one guy in another forum is a new life form to me. He indiscriminately wishes cancer on peoples parents and children, he posts photos of lynchings while using every racial slur ever invented at the one Black member, and he's generally just an asshole that posts up to and over 100 times in one day.
Seriously, when did this become flaming? He's got admirers over there that think he's the best flamer/mocker in the history of the internet, but I just don't see it. Am I just getting soft(er)?

Interesting she (Sinister) is aware that I posted this here... someone must've run back over there to whisper in her ear to get on her good side. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a good side.

God, these boards are all so fucking inbred.
Forums kinda remind me of grammar school and bubblegum of dirty smelly boys and gossip ridden little girls.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I just read the thread over there and now I have seen everything. what a fucking pussy LMPPussy is. If she ever comes back EVERYONE HERE should rally to really crush her for the bad mouthing this site and members on another site. what a loser bitch.
Quote:Interesting she (Sinister) is aware that I posted this here... someone must've run back over there to whisper in her ear
What really cracks me up is that (s)he isn't aware of the people doing it. All 3 of them. ::lmao:: ::haha:: Fuckin' Benedict Arnolds.....

Liquid Wrote:I just read the thread over there and now I have seen everything. what a fucking pussy LMPPussy is. If she ever comes back EVERYONE HERE should really to really crush her for the bad mouthing this site and members on another site. what a loser bitch.

Dear Liquid. I am so scared of Moose. Can you please go to Mock and protect my honor. I will take it in the ass again just how you like it. Sincerely, Mary from Utah.
I just don't see what she was trying to accomplish by doing that? so a few more people join this site, big deal. all she did was make herself look even worse....again.
Liquid Wrote:I just don't see what she was trying to accomplish by doing that? so a few more people join this site, big deal. all she did was make herself look even worse....again.

This is why those retards went to Utah and thought it was California. LMPP is there to feed them.

[Image: Retards.png]

Interesting. So what is the purpose of that board? I didn't really take the time to go into all the areas. It is a mock board too?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Liquid Wrote:I just read the thread over there and now I have seen everything. what a fucking pussy LMPPussy is. If she ever comes back EVERYONE HERE should rally to really crush her for the bad mouthing this site and members on another site. what a loser bitch.

I have to admit I hadn't seen this thread until I got an email from my friend Clancy,who edited your post for you:

Quote:[i]Ooops, I forgot Mrs JackBoots coming in here whining constantly about members, and naming members of another forum.....wait a minute , It's Franks forum.
Sorry mockers, I've just realised I've made a cunt of myself by not thinking this through. I just wanted to jump on the LMPP bandwagon, because I've got nothing better to post. JB please stop bad mouthing others sites and naming the members....especially when they belong to our great leader, Frank
[/i]
There ya go, glad I could help. ::thumbs::

ramseycat Wrote:Interesting. So what is the purpose of that board? I didn't really take the time to go into all the areas. It is a mock board too?
Whatever it is, the only two posters are now here. LMPP and her knight in shining armor. The one that can't even get out of the newbie forum. ::lmao::
This shit is fucking childish. Why go to another forum to trash the people here. I can see asking if Moose is over the top to other people. But calling Sin names and then asking other people to come over her and fight with Moose for her is just stupid. Seriously. Is this freakin junior high???
ramseycat Wrote:Seriously. Is this freakin junior high???
::iwon:: We have a winner!! ::iwon::
I'm STILL an LMPP fan and think she is less annoying, yet funnier, than most of the Members here.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm STILL an LMPP fan and think she is less annoying, yet funnier, than most of the Members here.
I now want to be more annoying, hell I want to be a tick on a nutsack.
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm STILL an LMPP fan and think she is less annoying, yet funnier, than most of the Members here.
This from the guy with an IQ equal to a chocolate chip.
You know, granted there are quite a few stupid people on this site, but you folks are missing the obvious opportunity that's common in the flaming community to GO BASH THE OTHER FORUM.

Fucking idiots, you never would've thought of that, would you? You're too up in arms that I'd dare *GASP!* post elsewhere.

Wannabe mockers, the best you cunts can do is call each other homos, or in the case of Savage, Moose and Sinister take turns calling him a sick fuck. Your repertoire is so limited I could read here next month and you'd still be tossing the same bombs around.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Your repertoire is so limited I could read here next month and you'd still be tossing the same bombs around.
Does this mean we are finally rid of you for good this time??? 30
I voted just to piss everyone off.
I had no issue with her until this recent stuff. Everyone seems to have an issue with Moose at one time or another. Well, everyone seems to have an issue with everyone else at some point. You can't take the shit said here personally. It took me awhile to develope a thick skin. But as I have been told many times, this IS a mock site. You have to realize that you are going to get razzed.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You know, granted there are quite a few stupid people on this site, but you folks are missing the obvious opportunity that's common in the flaming community to GO BASH THE OTHER FORUM.

Fucking idiots, you never would've thought of that, would you? You're too up in arms that I'd dare *GASP!* post elsewhere.

Wannabe mockers, the best you cunts can do is call each other homos, or in the case of Savage, Moose and Sinister take turns calling him a sick fuck. Your repertoire is so limited I could read here next month and you'd still be tossing the same bombs around.

someone go back and look who won the bet on how many days it would take for this cunt to return and post. you lied again LMPPussy. You said you would never be back and here you are. Why not just delete your membership and finally really go the fuck away. cunt