Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Sense Had Died
[color="#000000"][color="#000000"]Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

[/color]
[/color][color="#000000"][color="#000000"]He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; life isn't always fair; and maybe it was my fault. Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).[/color][/color][color="#000000"][color="#000000"]

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition. Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves h ad failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

[/color]
[/color][color="#000000"][color="#000000"]He declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an Aspirin to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion. Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home without the burglar suing you for assault.[/color][/color][color="#000000"][color="#000000"]

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, spilled a little in her lap and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

[/color]
[/color][color="#000000"][color="#000000"]Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents Truth and Trust, by his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son Reason. He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers: I Know My Rights; I Want It Now; Someone Else Is To Blame; and I'm A Victim.[/color][/color]

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
That was great! And oh so true.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's an oldie but a goodie, gotta love it.
86 112
You know what kills me? The people that want to sue the tobacco companies when a family member dies of lung cancer or some other smoking related disease. I am 44 years old and for as long as I can remember, I have known that smoking is bad for you and can cause a number of fatal diseases. Yet people want to blame the tobacco industry for people smoking. Yes, maybe 60 years ago they can be blamed for putting out a product that was bad for you. But is there anyone today that doesn't know that smoking is bad? No. While I can feel sympathy for the people that are inflicted witha smoking related disease and their families, I have to wonder why did they keep smoking when they knew it was bad? There are so many products and methods to help people quit smoking. It's hard, I know that. I did it. But if you want to live bad enough, you do it. To turn around and sue a company because you didn't have the willpower to stop something that you knew could kill you is ridiculous. Maybe we should start suing the heroin dealers too.
Proper Respect For Common Sense
Liquid Wrote:Proper Respect For Common Sense
Shall we have a moment of silence.....
ramseycat Wrote:
You should stay silent permanently.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Why because you are sick of hearing what a loser you are? Sick of hearing how no one likes you? Even on the internet you are a fucking geek. No one is impressed by your made up life. You can insult me all you want about having an honest job and raising my children as a single Mom but I have nothing to be ashamed of and I am honest. You on the other hand are nothing but a poser. And not a very good one either.
you walked into that one ramseycat.....
Liquid Wrote:you walked into that one ramseycat.....
I probably did but fuck it. I am sick of him and am not going to be silent to appease him or to avoid his shit. I will respond if and when I feel like it. I am not going to be intimidated by that fucker.
ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:you walked into that one ramseycat.....
I probably did but fuck it. I am sick of him and am not going to be silent to appease him or to avoid his shit. I will respond if and when I feel like it. I am not going to be intimidated by that fucker.
I am spanking you on the forum that was made for it. You just cannot handle it. Go back to focusing on being an intake worker at a shithole company. You don't have what it takes to be a mocker. You are stupid, ugly, poor, unable to complete a sentence or operate a spell checker, and above all are a HORRIBLE mother and were an even worse spouse.
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Why because you are sick of hearing what a loser you are? Sick of hearing how no one likes you? Even on the internet you are a fucking geek. No one is impressed by your made up life. You can insult me all you want about having an honest job and raising my children as a single Mom but I have nothing to be ashamed of and I am honest. You on the other hand are nothing but a poser. And not a very good one either.
It is so easy to tear you up with emotion on this website that I can only imagine that someone could squish you like a fuckingant in the real world. I bet that's why your husband beat you so often. You are a punching bag wherever you go. Real life, internet, a phone call - doesn't matter. When people interact with you they just have the overwhelming instinct to want to abuse you.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
It is so easy to tear you up with emotion on this website that I can only imagine that someone could squish you like a fuckingant in the real world. I bet that's why your husband beat you so often. You are a punching bag wherever you go. Real life, internet, a phone call - doesn't matter. When people interact with you they just have the overwhelming instinct to want to abuse you.

I have an overwhelming urge to stick a red hot piece of wire in your penis until it comes out the back of your nutsack,and enjoy the sound of your flesh sizzling while you scream in agony.

But that's just me being nice. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Sorry, I hope that didn't come across as a real life threat. I'd rather dip my hands in Sinister's toilet after she had taken a dump than actually touch Moose's genitals.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I have an overwhelming urge to stick a red hot piece of wire in your penis until it comes out the back of your nutsack,and enjoy the sound of your flesh sizzling while you scream in agony.

I own you too, Brigham. Better get back under your rock. After I am done with ramcunt I might circle back around to your worthless Mormon loving ass.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I have an overwhelming urge to stick a red hot piece of wire in your penis until it comes out the back of your nutsack,and enjoy the sound of your flesh sizzling while you scream in agony.

I own you too, Brigham. Better get back under your rock. After I am done with ramcunt I might circle back around to your worthless Mormon loving ass.
You're welcome to try, fat ass. I enjoy watching your attempts at bashing me with Moronism. ::thumbs::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
I have an overwhelming urge to stick a red hot piece of wire in your penis until it comes out the back of your nutsack,and enjoy the sound of your flesh sizzling while you scream in agony.

I think LMPPussy wants to suck and fondle Moose's cock. Awesome.
Liquid Wrote:I think LMPPussy wants to suck and fondle Moose's cock. Awesome.
She would wear funny underwear and want to call me Brigham while she cums. I fucking hate Utes. She should emulate the victims of the Hi-Fi murders over on Washington Blvd. in Ogden.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:I think LMPPussy wants to suck and fondle Moose's cock. Awesome.
She would wear funny underwear and want to call me Brigham while she cums. I fucking hate Utes. She should emulate the victims of the Hi-Fi murders over on Washington Blvd. in Ogden.

that reference is going to be way WAY above 99% of the Mock members heads, lol
Liquid Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

I think LMPPussy wants to suck and fondle Moose's cock. Awesome.
If there's anyone that wants to suck and fondle Moose's cock, that'd be the person who just dubbed himself "Friend of the Moose." ::haha::