Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moose is the greatest mocker of all time
There was a time when I thought O.P. was the most talented mocker on the forum but I am no longer on that medication.

[color="blue"]MOCK HAS A NEW UNSUNG HERO!!![/color]
...and his name is MOOSE!
[Image: party0038.gif]

[so say we all]

[Image: drinks%5B2%5D.gif]...you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happyyyyyy
when skies are greyyyyyyyyy
Hmmm, hmm, hmm hmmm...
He's crude and vicious and he can fairly accurately narrow down a person's sensitive points... but the guy's so fucking repetitive! I'm bored with that soup chicken bullshit he came up with. He bludgeons people over the head with the same tired old insult too many times.

I thought Crash was pretty good, but he's never here anymore.
I'm not so sure I would catoragize what Moose does in here as mocking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:He's crude and vicious and he can fairly accurately narrow down a person's sensitive points... but the guy's so fucking repetitive! I'm bored with that soup chicken bullshit he came up with. He bludgeons people over the head with the same tired old insult too many times.

I thought Crash was pretty good, but he's never here anymore.

Crash was a typical aussie prick, all mouth no trousers, his emerald mine or wherever the hell he/she worked probably collapsed in on them.

Interesting!, the curse did work!

Smiley_emoticons_razz
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:I'm not so sure I would catoragize what Moose does in here as mocking.
What would you class it as then Helen of Troy?, are you scaredy waredy of moosey woosey?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm fairly certain he's a fraud.
El Mayo Wrote:I'm fairly certain he's a fraud.

Moose seems to me to be the type of guy who isn't afraid to put his money where his mouth is. He never backs down or gives up here which reminds me of me.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Moose seems to me to be the type of guy who isn't afraid to put his money where his mouth is. He never backs down or gives up here which reminds me of me.

::lmao::

That's what you think.
Oh, like Moose does not have a big enough damn ego, you have to stroke it even more? Give me a break.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Who in the hell are you trying to kid ?...I've been here since the beginning, same as you, on more than one occasion you have left for days, even weeks 'cuz you got your panties in a twist...Pfft...More bullshit from the oversized poophole...Why do you think most of us core members refer to you as Mock Forums crybaby bitch ?...Hmmm ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Right. I am just a bot. I generate these remarks via a JAVA program. Moron. If you had any less brain cells you would be camped out in a petrie dish.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:He's crude and vicious and he can fairly accurately narrow down a person's sensitive points.
So far the easiest person to read has been the noob douchebag ramseycunt. Turns out she was so beaten by her drunken husband that she actually came here looking to find people to help her build up some self esteem. This is the last place she should be, but her deep psychological issues force her to believe that she only deserves to be mocked and abused. I don't even want to fathom the diametrically opposedemotions that unravel through her pin brain every time her mouse gets close to the Internet Explorer icon on her Tandy 1000. You would want to be all the wayon the other side of her single-wide when that torment begins.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Right. I am just a bot. I generate these remarks via a JAVA program. Moron. If you had any less brain cells you would be camped out in a petrie dish.
Need I say more.....::dunno::

[color="red"]"ALL YE MUST BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MASTAHHHHHH!"

[color="blue"][THIS MOTHERFUCKER ISH MA HERO!]
[I sucky sucky for moosey woosey]
[/color]
[/color]
QueenBee Wrote:Oh, like Moose does not have a big enough damn ego, you have to stroke it even more? Give me a break.
awwhhh...look 12 a hater...::gigg::

It'll be alright, you can worship My Moosey too...kk?
[user=82]El Mayo[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm fairly certain he's a fraud.
NOT!
::stickout::
QueenBee Wrote:Oh, like Moose does not have a big enough damn ego, you have to stroke it even more? Give me a break.
Hush, you. I might be ableto work this thread into a shot at some pussy if you don't fuck it up. ::lmao::::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Hush, you. I might be ableto work this thread into a shot at some pussy if you don't fuck it up. ::lmao::::lmao::
::rolllaugh::

haha...ME FIRST! 46 [QUEENY CAN WATCH]

::pdance::
Zenith Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
::rolllaugh::

haha...ME FIRST! 46 [QUEENY CAN WATCH]

::pdance::

Going once. Going twice. Sold, to the woman with the satellite based avatar. 46
What a disturbing thread this is.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:What a disturbing thread this is.
How so? We haven't even gone into details about oral analingusand urolangia yet.