Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitch on cops
Fuckin woman with a 3 y/o in the backseat. NO seat belt. She's drinking. I hate her
why is that a bitch on cops? i hate her too and would toss her in the can.

bitch on Cops would be more accurate (the tv show)
you could kindly fix the title no?
That is FUCKED up!

Sounds like my alcohlic aunt. Drinks constantly. Has an 8yo whom she brings to the bar.
I am losing faith in people so sooo rapidly lately. Even people I *think* I know have been turning out to be complete assholes
Most people think it is their job to be THAT asshole.
I would not make a good cop. She would have fallen down maybe 3-4 times.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I would not make a good cop. She would have fallen down maybe 3-4 times.
seriously right?!?!
I have come to the conclusion that most people are not what they seem. You trust them and they always disappoint. Does anyone tell the truth anymore?

And drinking and driving with you kid in the car? She would have fallen down a lot more thant 3 or 4 times.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maggot Wrote:I would not make a good cop. She would have fallen down maybe 3-4 times.
If she was hot she might have accidentally taken it in the ass twice on the way down. 46
ramseycat Wrote:I have come to the conclusion that most people are not what they seem. You trust them and they always disappoint. Does anyone tell the truth anymore?

Did they used to before 1960? I mistrust the entire planet.
Me too Moose, me too. And it really sucks too. Why can't people be as great as me? Seriously.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:That is FUCKED up!

Sounds like my alcohlic aunt. Drinks constantly. Has an 8yo whom she brings to the bar.

Is "aunt" a secret code word for "me"?

I can imagine many newbies including you drink driving with a toddler in your car.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Momster Wrote:you could kindly fix the title no?
Done
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:That is FUCKED up!

Is "aunt" a secret code word for "me"?

I can imagine many newbies including you drink driving with a toddler in your car.
Is that all you have?

FTR, I would never dream of drinking and driving with my kid in the car. STFU.
listen, lets be honest. MOST people are scum bags. The show Cops, and all the other reality shows are show the world for what it is, a bunch of degenerate idiots. Sure there ARE good people out there, but many more idiots.
Liquid Wrote:listen, lets be honest. MOST people are scum bags. The show Cops, and all the other reality shows are show the world for what it is, a bunch of degenerate idiots. Sure there ARE good people out there, but many more idiots.

Sheesh, move to a better neighborhood already ...
86 112
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:FTR, I would never dream of drinking and driving with my kid in the car. STFU.
Yeah - you are too busy dreaming about fucking a Mexican lawn guy with the kid in the car.
Mexican lawn guys have big dicks! HEllo!