Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMERICA.........
What does one say?

http://www.youtube.com/v/DNusDI9JwoQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"
I don't know ~ What does it say ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I don't know ~ What does it say ?

try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNusDI9JwoQ
I couldn't even watch a minute of that bullshit video. It's a gigantic patch job, cut, chop and edited to suit this guys idiotic rant.

Butterhead8 is cheering for the health reform as it is to get into play to save her ass from not having insurance.

What she can't grasp is that if she finds new insurance that she PAYS FOR HERSELF NOW she won't be denied it as being a pre-existing condition. Why? because it is considered a transfer of policy. But it has to be done BEFORE her COBRA runs out.

The govt plan that the majority of Americans do not want won't even be helpful to her. They'll take away her O2 tank and she'll suffocate long before the govt plan goes into effect IF it gets passed.

And then again, if she's not really going to be helped, they're not going to do much for her anyway if she relies on the govt to take care of her. They'll ration her care because it'll be cost efficient to just keep her comfy till she croaks.

Butterhead8, you need to get off your ass, apply for SSD, SSI or find new insurance instead to playing on internet forums.
I don't have my own insurance and desperately need it, but I agree health care needs to be overhauled, but you cannot rush a plan that will bankrupt money and lives. I'd rather wait for a good idea to come along or better yet, continue to find a way to help myself.
The Antagonist Wrote:I couldn't even watch a minute of that bullshit video. It's a gigantic patch job, cut, chop and edited to suit this guys idiotic rant.

Butterhead8 is cheering for the health reform as it is to get into play to save her ass from not having insurance.

What she can't grasp is that if she finds new insurance that she PAYS FOR HERSELF NOW she won't be denied it as being a pre-existing condition. Why? because it is considered a transfer of policy. But it has to be done BEFORE her COBRA runs out.

The govt plan that the majority of Americans do not want won't even be helpful to her. They'll take away her O2 tank and she'll suffocate long before the govt plan goes into effect IF it gets passed.

And then again, if she's not really going to be helped, they're not going to do much for her anyway if she relies on the govt to take care of her. They'll ration her care because it'll be cost efficient to just keep her comfy till she croaks.

Butterhead8, you need to get off your ass, apply for SSD, SSI or find new insurance instead to playing on internet forums.
I don't have my own insurance and desperately need it, but I agree health care needs to be overhauled, but you cannot rush a plan that will bankrupt money and lives. I'd rather wait for a good idea to come along or better yet, continue to find a way to help myself.

Go post at "24"

Your state huh?
What do you mean "your state"?

I don't want to post at 24.
The Antagonist Wrote:I couldn't even watch a minute of that bullshit video. It's a gigantic patch job, cut, chop and edited to suit this guys idiotic rant.

I'm good with those options. ::thumbs::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

You will die first.......those nightmares you are having? You're rotting inside out.::aww::
BROTHER Wrote:

Go post at "24"

Your state huh?

I want to keep my Insurance.

I like Butterhead 8.:kiss::
Well that isn't a reality. Deal with it and get your shit together.

If you want to keep your insurance, why are you pushing for Obamacare? Nothing in the bill will have you keep your health care that you have now.

The only way you can keep your health care is if you keep the job it's attached to.

Do you really believe you're going to keep it by what he's been spouting?! That's laughable. You're already getting COBRA - that means you've been terminated, will not be re-instated and COBRA is a courtesy until you find another plan.

Read the damn bill. I got a good way through it and figured it's rotten from the inside out.
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

You will die first.......those nightmares you are having? You're rotting inside out.::aww::

That's what one bad dream means? We're all doomed then.

The Antagonist Wrote:Well that isn't a reality. Deal with it and get your shit together.

If you want to keep your insurance, why are you pushing for Obamacare? Nothing in the bill will have you keep your health care that you have now.

The only way you can keep your health care is if you keep the job it's attached to.

Do you really believe you're going to keep it by what he's been spouting?! That's laughable. You're already getting COBRA - that means you've been terminated, will not be re-instated and COBRA is a courtesy until you find another plan.

Read the damn bill. I got a good way through it and figured it's rotten from the inside out.
I am not a rich woman.......
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

That's what one bad dream means? We're all doomed then.
Pretty much so, but your leading the pack.
BROTHER Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Well that isn't a reality. Deal with it and get your shit together.

None of us are "rich" but you do what you can. You contradict yourself. You want to keep your current health care plan but in the next breath you want Obamacare as it is now.

Are you saying your job paid for your health insurance 100% and you want to keep it as it was - free - but as an alternative you'll take the "free" govt plan instead?

OR

Do you think that when Obama says, "You can keep your current health plan if you like it." that means your COBRA will be reversed and although you don't have a job with this company you'll continue having them pay for it and provide it for you as if you never left?

Either way, you want to be a leech on society because you are not 'rich'.

I'm not rich either and I find ways to make things happen for me without asking for a handout. Sometimes you have to sacrifice one thing to obtain another. It's called "the breaks".

The Antagonist Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:

None of us are "rich" but you do what you can. You contradict yourself. You want to keep your current health care plan but in the next breath you want Obamacare as it is now.

Are you saying your job paid for your health insurance 100% and you want to keep it as it was - free - but as an alternative you'll take the "free" govt plan instead?

OR

Do you think that when Obama says, "You can keep your current health plan if you like it." that means your COBRA will be reversed and although you don't have a job with this company you'll continue having them pay for it and provide it for you as if you never left?

Either way, you want to be a leech on society because you are not 'rich'.

I'm not rich either and I find ways to make things happen for me without asking for a handout. Sometimes you have to sacrifice one thing to obtain another. It's called "the breaks".
i PAY $375.00 a month for my own personal self, $20.00 co-pay.........so far perscriptions are good.......my oxygen is covered.....condenser and jars--- I have Kaiser and I have had it twenty years........i am shy a couple hundread dollars to be making 2 grand a month. After Cobra who will insure me and for how much? I want single payer plan.
You'll have to look up insurance companies on the internet within your state.

There are plenty of them out there. You really need to shop around.

Check if Cynergy Health insures in Ca. They have a pretty good plan. You are not going to get the same co-pays, preimums and deductibles though.

And get your ass applying for SSI or medicaid now. You're going to need to get on that ASAP to even be considered should you need it in the interim.

I can't find health insurance for you, that is something you have to do yourself. Even the president's plan can't help you right now if it did pass..... you would lose your COBRA first.
The "single payer" plan is modeled after the plans in place in Great Britain and Canada. Under each of those plans care IS rationed out regardless of what you are hearing reported.

Those that are long term infirm are "weaned off" from their care as it is not "cost efficient" and have to "figure out" how to provide for themselves. Sound familiar? I didn't think so.

Why is it that since Canada has such a great cradle to grave system that Cleveland, OH has become Canada's hip replacement center? Mind you it's also at the care recipient's out of pocket cost. But if their system is so damn good why on earth would someone seek care in the YOOO ESSS AYYY and even pay for it themselves?

Why would those same citizens of the great white north choose to get critical to timely diagnosis MRI's in Washington state with a 2 day wait rather than get the "free" MRI in Canada after a paltry 6 month wait?

Hell......those pesky cancer cells won't change much in that short of a time, now will they? As well the degeneration of brain tissue due to MS won't be THAT much worse by going un-medicated in the interim wait!

Shiiiiit.....let's just go to Cuba for our care. They only cut the power to the hospitals for a FEW hours a day. Biological diagnostic cultures won't be affected at all by it. Besides it IS FREE CARE!!!!!!!!

If you're personally so up about "free" health care then I suggest you move to a place where they have it.

You may begin your exodus NOW!
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
LKTraz Wrote:The "single payer" plan is modeled after the plans in place in Great Britain and Canada. Under each of those plans care IS rationed out regardless of what you are hearing reported.

Those that are long term infirm are "weaned off" from their care as it is not "cost efficient" and have to "figure out" how to provide for themselves. Sound familiar? I didn't think so.

Why is it that since Canada has such a great cradle to grave system that Cleveland, OH has become Canada's hip replacement center? Mind you it's also at the care recipient's out of pocket cost. But if their system is so damn good why on earth would someone seek care in the YOOO ESSS AYYY and even pay for it themselves?

Why would those same citizens of the great white north choose to get critical to timely diagnosis MRI's in Washington state with a 2 day wait rather than get the "free" MRI in Canada after a paltry 6 month wait?

Hell......those pesky cancer cells won't change much in that short of a time, now will they? As well the degeneration of brain tissue due to MS won't be THAT much worse by going un-medicated in the interim wait!

Shiiiiit.....let's just go to Cuba for our care. They only cut the power to the hospitals for a FEW hours a day. Biological diagnostic cultures won't be affected at all by it. Besides it IS FREE CARE!!!!!!!!

If you're personally so up about "free" health care then I suggest you move to a place where they have it.

where do you get it's free?
Hey LKTraz, I think she means by 'single payer' is health insurance bought privately for a single person/individual not family.
BROTHER Wrote:
LKTraz Wrote:The "single payer" plan is modeled after the plans in place in Great Britain and Canada. Under each of those plans care IS rationed out regardless of what you are hearing reported.

where do you get it's free?

ERA Cape Real Estate
ERA Cape Real Estate LLC. is a locally owned and operated real estate company with 4 offices, East Falmouth, South Yarmouth, West Dennis and Harwichport, and more then 60 Agents across Cape Cod providing premier services for buyers and sellers in our uni (Dennis)
Paul Turner's Ultimate Soccer Academy
Offering a variety of camp programs and training to the youth soccer player. Whether your child is an elite player looking for a demanding environment, or a "soccer tot", looking for his/her first playing experience, we have a program to suit your needs. (Yarmouth)

How would Single Payer work for you?
08/09/09 · 3:22 pm :: posted by Mary

[url=javascript:void(0)]ShareThis[/url]
What it is, and what it will do

Single payer refers to a health care program that would be regulated and funded by the federal government. Insurance companies would be out of the health care business with the exception of a few services like cosmetic surgery that would not be covered by the government-run plan.

President Obama on Health Care

If House Resolution 676 were passed, you, as a resident of the United States or one of its territories, would sign up for coverage by stopping off at your doctor⿿s office or a clinic, or HMO and filling out a short form.

You would then receive in the mail a United States National Health Insurance Card (USNHI) imprinted with a unique number. In the same way you use a credit card, you would present this card at the end of your visit to the doctor or any one else authorized to provide services. The doctor would submit a bill to a regional director via a written form or via computer.

What would you be entitled to?
Under this Act your card would entitle you to the following:

1. Primary care
  2. Preventive care
  3. Inpatient care such as a hospital stay
  4. Outpatient care that is administered at a clinic or doctor⿿s office
  5. Emergency care
  6. Prescription drugs
  7. Durable medical equipment
  8. Long-term care that you might need at home or in a nursing facility
  9. Palliative care
  10. Mental health services
  11. Dental services (not cosmetic dentistry)
  12. Substance abuse treatment services
  13. Chiropractic services
  14. Basic vision care and vision correction
  15. Hearing services, including hearing aids
  16. Podiatric care
You would be entitled to these services whether you are employed, unemployed or self-employed, homeless or housed, young or old, chronically ill or mentally ill, moving from job to job or from town to town or from state to state.

Payment for monthly premiums would be a thing of the past. There would be no deductibles, co-payments, co-insurance, or other cost-sharing with respect to these benefits.

You would CHOOSE YOUR OWN DOCTOR. This same choice applies to hospitals.

Who would provide these services?
Private physicians, private clinics and private health care providers could continue to operate as private entities but could not be investor-owned. No institution could participate unless it was a public or not-for-profit institution. If owners of for-profit providers wanted to achieve non-profit status, they would be compensated for any reasonable financial losses they incurred in the conversion process.
Physicians, dentists, etc., would be compensated in one of three ways: through a fee established for the particular service that they provided, through their salary as an employee in an institution such as a hospital, or through a salaried position within a group practice or HMO.

Using current fees as the basis, fees would be negotiated with physicians and other clinicians after consultation with a National Board of Universal Quality and Access and with regional and state directors. Other safeguards for medical standards would also be put in place.

How would these benefits be paid for?
The tax money that is now expended for Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children⿿s Health Insurance Program would be folded into a USNHC Trust Fund. An increase in personal income taxes for those earning in the top 5% bracket would go into the fund along with a progressive but modest excise tax on payroll and self-employment income (currently at a flat rate of 2.9%) as well as a small tax on stock and bond transfers.

How would these funds be allocated?
Under this Act, an operating budget and a capital expenditures budget would be set up along with the fee schedules for providers and a health professional education budget including continued funding for resident physician training programs (medical schools). The USNHC Director would allocate these funds to regional offices.

Hospitals and some HMOs would receive global or lump sum allocations ⿿ money given ahead of time to take care of their expenses since they would not operate on a billing system.

Would savings be realized in changing from the present system?
Big savings would come from reducing paper work. More would come from the government⿿s bulk buying of medications from pharmaceuticals. Improved access to doctors rather than relying on emergency room treatment would be another saver. The biggest savings would go to consumers by taking profit-making by insurance companies out of health care.

Cities and towns would no longer have the burden of health care costs. The same would go for businesses. More people would start their own businesses if health care were guaranteed for them and their families. This would be good for the economy because small businesses generate the most jobs.

Those workers laid off by insurance companies would be given priority in the hiring for the new jobs generated by this change-over.

Because of the huge campaign contributions that the president and many members of Congress have received, they refuse to consider this single payer bill. Call, email or visit them during August when they are in their districts and tell them that you want the same kind of health care they have!