Hey Moose!
Can you still read in here? I noticed your profile... I believe it was Frank that gave you a 30 day ban, not Sinister.

You owe her an apology and a big wet kiss on the lips. :kiss::
He has to log out to see stuff (like a Guest).
86 112
I am still waiting to see if Sinister gets banned for issuing physical threats as well?

Oops!, sorry no, I forgot, MF admins here, so there will be no consistency or fairness applied will there?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Show me where she issued threats after I warned everyone and explained the rule, adding it to the front page and rules area.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Show me where she issued threats after I warned everyone and explained the rule, adding it to the front page and rules area.
Sinister has issued veiled, thinly veiled, and downright in your face physical threats on numerous occassions here.
But of course it was someone elses threats that became the straw that broke the camels back!, how convenient!

::rollseyes::

It think its more likely that because moose had Sins lifestyle and personality nailed 100%, he was picked out to be made an example of.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[Image: attachment.php?id=650]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Show me where she issued threats after I warned everyone and explained the rule, adding it to the front page and rules area.
Sinister has issued veiled, thinly veiled, and downright in your face physical threats on numerous occassions here.
But of course it was someone elses threats that became the straw that broke the camels back!, how convenient!

::rollseyes::

It think its more likely that because moose had Sins lifestyle and personality nailed 100%, he was picked out to be made an example of.

I thought his posts were great. Read the thread below. It is locked for a reason. Partially so that morons like you can't say what you are saying now. I attack Sin as bad as anyone in that thread, it's more than obvious I don't do favoritism. I even voted for posts against her, fully agreeing with LMPP"s post #35, which won POTD. I clearly locked the thread and issued a warning due to Sin's threats. So, as you can see, you are wrong, again.

Once again your childish, moronic defenses are not only inaccurate, they embarrass you.

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...orum_id=11

p.s. I always thought Sin's threats were wrong but recent developments awakened me into realizing I need to play it safe with this site and lock down on that type of activity from all.
86 112
Hmmm......more horseshit.

Moose was reacting to threats that biker bitch made, she intiated the threats, she started it, if she hadn't moose wouldn't have issued his own threats which given the circumstances is understandable. Any normal person who is threatened by a member and that member receives no admonishment for it would be within their rights to assume that they could respond in kind without punishment.

But as is usual here and at 24 the instigator and prime antagonist escapes scott free.
As usual you are running this forum just like 24, a highschool clique being organised by a self loathing, anti-social loner with a tongue stud wearing a Marilyn Manson T-shirt.
Anyone who started making real life threats after my public warning and rules modification would have been banned. I can't help it that it happened to be Moose. It's also public knowledge that Sinister has been banned at 24 before so in addition to my public mocking and attacks upon her here, you really are barking up another ridiculous, wrong tree. I was also very vocal regarding the thin-skinned biker running and lame defending by Sinister.

Keep trying, though. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Anyone who started making real life threats after my public warning and rules modification would have been banned. I can't help it that it happened to be Moose. It's also public knowledge that Sinister has been banned at 24 before so in addition to my public mocking and attacks upon her here, you really are barking up another ridiculous, wrong tree. I was also very vocal regarding the thin-skinned biker running and lame defending by Sinister.

How can Poophole be claiming favoritism with this out there? It's all true! I have been banned at 24, I did make a threat to Mouse, I didn't do it again after being warned from MF - something some others can't seem to grasp - and when the rules were put in place and then broken again, MF meted out justice according to HIS rules on HIS site. How he interprets rule-breaking is UP TO HIM, not anyone else.

For you fuckers who don't like the way he runs shit.....go build your own fucking forum and do a better job of it!! Everyone has shit to say about how MF does his thing, but no one has the sac to prove how to do it better.

All this bitching about how he decides to run his own shit is a fucking joke. Do you ask other people on the street how to run your household or raise your children? Of course you don't. It's YOUR house and YOUR child and no one else needs to be sticking their nose into it.

In fact, MF has been accomodating about many things that the members want in both places. You pussies who cry about this make me laugh. His place, his rules, yet he is supposed to make exceptions for you? Why? Because you're an asshole?
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Anyone who started making real life threats after my public warning and rules modification would have been banned. I can't help it that it happened to be Moose. It's also public knowledge that Sinister has been banned at 24 before so in addition to my public mocking and attacks upon her here, you really are barking up another ridiculous, wrong tree. I was also very vocal regarding the thin-skinned biker running and lame defending by Sinister.

How can Poophole be claiming favoritism with this out there? It's all true! I have been banned at 24, I did make a threat to Mouse, I didn't do it again after being warned from MF - something some others can't seem to grasp - and when the rules were put in place and then broken again, MF meted out justice according to HIS rules on HIS site. How he interprets rule-breaking is UP TO HIM, not anyone else.

For you fuckers who don't like the way he runs shit.....go build your own fucking forum and do a better job of it!! Everyone has shit to say about how MF does his thing, but no one has the sac to prove how to do it better.

All this bitching about how he decides to run his own shit is a fucking joke. Do you ask other people on the street how to run your household or raise your children? Of course you don't. It's YOUR house and YOUR child and no one else needs to be sticking their nose into it.

In fact, MF has been accomodating about many things that the members want in both places. You pussies who cry about this make me laugh. His place, his rules, yet he is supposed to make exceptions for you? Why? Because you're an asshole?
Sorry? I can't understand you.

Please take Franks cock out of your mouth for a few seconds and try again.

His place, his rules!

::lmao::

Who is this guy?, the internets answer to Charles Bronson?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Who is this guy?, the internets answer to Charles Bronson?

If you can do it better, go do it yourself.

I tried to use all monosyllabic words to answer you, but I had to slip in 2 words with 2 syllables. Apologies. I hope you can still understand what I'm saying.
I don't have time to run and maintain an internet forum, even though I am unemployed I still have to cook, clean, care for my daughter etc. I don't know where Frank finds the time, maybe the fact that his kids call him by his first name and his wife considers herself an internet widow might have something to do with it?

Some people cannot multi-task, like reading a newspaper and drinking coffee it is utterly impossible and they usually end up drinking the paper and reading the coffee.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Who is this guy?, the internets answer to Charles Bronson?
I tried to use all monosyllabic words to answer you, but I had to slip in 2 words with 2 syllables. Apologies. I hope you can still understand what I'm saying.

::rolllaugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

::rolllaugh::
Nice to see MF and Sinister locked in the 69 position again.

::pdance::
Yeah, it sucks when people as different as Sinister and I both find you to be oddly moronic for someone is basically intelligent. I'd say you were "an enigma wrapped in a mystery" or something deep like that, but closer to the truth would be "a juvenile asshole wrapped in a bullshit sandwich" you Dysfunctional Bitch!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Yeah, it sucks when people as different as Sinister and I both find you to be oddly moronic for someone is basically intelligent. I'd say you were "an enigma wrapped in a mystery" or something deep like that, but closer to the truth would be "a juvenile asshole wrapped in a bullshit sandwich" you Dysfunctional Bitch!

I like the new signature.

::blink:::shock:

You really are obsessed with my cock aren't you? And before you send me a barrage of PM's no I don't have any pictures of it.

Also why did you go into my account and delete all my signatures? you tragic little manchild?
Dumb-ass ...
86 112
I got a yahoo IM from Moose last night asking what happened... he had NO notice and no explanation and whatever you did to his IP address is apparently preventing him from logging out and reading here as a guest.

I 'get' the whole 'no tolerance for personal threats of violence' but it might've been nice if he had actually received a warning like everyone else has regarding this issue. Ya know?