Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from K-mart
I can see this happening....

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Trying to read that letter is giving me a fucking migraine.

What is the gist of it?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Trying to read that letter is giving me a fucking migraine.

What is the gist of it?
Hey, glad to see you back. Howard missed his BBB (British Butt Buddy).

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Trying to read that letter is giving me a fucking migraine.

What is the gist of it?
Hey, glad to see you back.
What can I say?, I missed metaphorically stomping on the head of the resident garlic sweating greaseball.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

What is the gist of it?
Put you glasses on you old decrept meat-stick.Smiley_emoticons_razz
Maggot Wrote:

What is the gist of it?
Put you glasses on you old decrept meat-stick.Smiley_emoticons_razz

Look maggotboy, just give me the gist of it or fuck off and die.
can you please post that larger somehow? Very hard to read. thanks!
Yeah chop, chop maggotboy.

We don't all wear Japanese sniper, bottom of a coke bottle style glasses.
::gahh::no strechy no scewey....::gahh::..
You guys realize you can zoom your browser to see it bigger?
The Antagonist Wrote:You guys realize you can zoom your browser to see it bigger?
You realize I can drive this 18 wheeler up your ass and you wont even feel it? Right?
The Antagonist Wrote:You guys realize you can zoom your browser to see it bigger?

Fuck that blurry bullshit.
86 112
of course - it is still blurry.
Maggot Wrote:
You realize I can drive this 18 wheeler up your ass and you wont even feel it? Right?
Maggot you're a dick. Why do you insult me when I stick up for you? I know, cuz you're a dick.
i was able to read it, and i know it was a joke, but having done loss prevention/undercover shoplifter patrol for years, the fact is a store has the right to trespass someone and they go to jail if their dumb asses show up again.

Maggot Wrote:I can see this happening....
I can't... cuz I can't fucking read it!78
[Image: z84800987.jpg]
Stupid.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Maggot you're a dick. Why do you insult me when I stick up for you? I know, cuz you're a dick.
I try to spread my mocking around much like manure after it rains. You just happened to be there when the shovel full of shit landed. :Blush:
made a trail of tomato juice leading to the bathrooms is the best one