Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Trek movie
The new Star Trek movie looks really good! I love how they are going back and doing the origin!!

http://wowclassicbb.com/forums/view_topi...orum_id=10

Trailer 2 is the main one, but check out Trailer 1 first as a tease.
86 112
I'm a big old geek for these kind of movies, I remember how excited I'd get when a new one was released (up until about #5 or so...) This looks pretty good and I'd see it just for Simon Pegg as Scotty. I hope the photo works, I'm hotlinking because I'm too lazy to copy/save to photoshop. :Yawn:

[Image: newtrek.JPG]
Photo works. I am pumped for this movie. I was a fan and watched the show, seen the movies.
86 112
with JJ Abrams running the show the movie will probably be incredible. I am also pretty excited to see this movie.
You guys know what this means right?? We have to open a thread just for rants about our movie night.

My husband and I just got off the phone with a friend of ours in Californina who is a film producer [small time, nothing you would remember I'm sure] He told me how everyone in our old circle of friends are looking forward to the movie so I am sure I will have lots of forums to visit and comments will fly.

I have a collection of the old trekk movies and some times I have my geek week and I watch Star Wars and Star trekk [every night a different movie]

I'm excited about this ::bigg::
I knew you had some coolness in you. I just knew it!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I knew you had some coolness in you. I just knew it!
Oh you have nooooooo idea 47
How DARE you imply that I don't know as much as you about coolness.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:How DARE you imply that I don't know as much as you about coolness.
::rolllaugh:: [that was cute]

Pillow, stick with the things you know ::boobs::
Middle Finger Wrote:How DARE you imply that I don't know as much as you about coolness.
Hate to burst your bubble, schmuck, but Z invented cool and she didn't invite you to class that day. I got invited twice.
Sinister Wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, schmuck, but Z invented cool and she didn't invite you to class that day. I got invited twice.

Right, cause nothing says cool like a bi-sexual witch hanging out with a oily ragged-out motorcycle gang groupie.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
[Image: sign0081.gif] ::lmao::::thumbs::
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Right, cause nothing says cool like a bi-sexual witch hanging out with a oily ragged-out motorcycle gang groupie.

Wait a minute, strike that ... that is cool, actually. Heh. Fuck ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Well, hanging out with a bi-sexual woman is something you will never have the pleasure of knowing now will ya Pillow?
SO anyway I am pumped about Star Trek ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Wait a minute, strike that ... that is cool, actually. Heh. Fuck ...
To late, I've shredded your invite ::dunno:: [you didn't want to cum so what the fuck]