Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demotivators
The way most of us think.

I stole #3 for my sig but I REALLY like #7. ::lmao::
I like #7 best also.
I like 'em all ::bigg::
I like the colors, man!........yeah the colors...........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We have to teach dipshit Liquid how to put multiple pics in one post. I couldn't decide which ones to vote for and I'm not gonna use up a bunch of votes on several when it should just be the whole thread that gets POTD. ::wait::
Liquid, you creepy little man-whore, just edit your post and add another attachment the same way you added the first. You can repeat that process with that same post as desired.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Liquid, you creepy little man-whore, just edit your post and add another attachment the same way you added the first. You can repeat that process with that same post as desired.
I didn't think him worthy of gettingan explanation, but I liked your reply. ::bigg::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Liquid, you creepy little man-whore, just edit your post and add another attachment the same way you added the first. You can repeat that process with that same post as desired.
I didn't think him worthy of gettingan explanation, but I liked your reply. ::bigg::
I think you just like ME and my general New York Italian package.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I think you just like ME and my general New York Italian package.
I've never seen your New York Italian package, so you're kidding yourself again. C'mon, MF, join the rest of us in reality here!!!
By package I meant general everything. You don't know any Italian New Yorkers in real life?
86 112
I know an Italian New Yorker..His name is Ralphy & I buy hot handbags from him...Hahaha...oops, if I can get in trouble for that maybe it should be deleted.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
SinCUNTer Wrote:We have to teach dipshit Liquid how to put multiple pics in one post. I couldn't decide which ones to vote for and I'm not gonna use up a bunch of votes on several when it should just be the whole thread that gets POTD. ::wait::
Middle Ass Fuck wrote:
Quote:Liquid, you creepy little man-whore, just edit your post and add another attachment the same way you added the first. You can repeat that process with that same post as desired.
I know how to do it fuck heads, but thought each was worthy of it's own discussion if people liked one or another. ALSO the idiots on this site like to CONTINUALLY quote longer and longer posts until one post with 15 quotes in it takes up an entire page. So for those reasons that are obviously WAY over your pay grades, I posted each individually.

Now shut the fuck up.