Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take 5
I've had a few Take 5 candy bars for the first time since they were in the mountain of crap my kids looted from the neighborhood. They're very good! They have some sort of salty pretzel inside of them, made for a great texture and taste combination with the "normal" part of the chocolate bar.

My report is done. ::bravo::
86 112
you mean these things -
http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/take5.asp
Yes, Sherlock.

I ate a few of the small bite-sized version they have.

I should have included a pic:

86 112
Has anyone else ever noticed how Gummi-bears twitch and wave there little arms before their head explodes when you put them on a woodstove?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You know Maggot, I've actually done that when I had my house that had a wood stove!

I tried to do a Hula Girl picture to see if she wiggled her hips but she only burned. :(
You have to stand them up like an army from hell by the door that way you can sweep the ashes into the portal to pergatory. They are nasty little critters.
Middle Finger Wrote:Yes, Sherlock.

What is it with American retards mixing sweet and savoury all the time?

"You know what this chocolate needs to make it even more unhealthy?, salt!".

No wonder you are all fat fucks.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
First, I am not fat at all. Having a little chocolate and/or pretzel isn't a big deal, you drama fag. Secondly, sweet and savoury? What's the big deal about mixing those. What do you mean by savoury? That means tasty or mouth-watering to me, basically.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:First, I am not fat at all. Having a little chocolate and/or pretzel isn't a big deal, you drama fag. Secondly, sweet and savoury? What's the big deal about mixing those. What do you mean by savoury? That means tasty or mouth-watering to me, basically.
Pay-day bars are my favorite! I love them things! But only buy them on payday as a treat.
Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:First, I am not fat at all. Having a little chocolate and/or pretzel isn't a big deal, you drama fag. Secondly, sweet and savoury? What's the big deal about mixing those. What do you mean by savoury? That means tasty or mouth-watering to me, basically.
Pay-day bars are my favorite! I love them things! But only buy them on payday as a treat.
Yeah, those are super good! I remember those. I stay away from candy because I will eat a bag. Sort of like ice cream. I have to save it for once in a blue moon or I will eat gallons each week.
86 112

What it means is he needs a bit of spotted dick to satisfy his traditional tastes! ::lmao::

Give him a dramatic fag when he's done. ::bigg::
Make your own "spotted"

285g (10oz) Self-Raising Flour
150g (5oz) Shredded Suet
150ml (¼ pint) Milk
110-160g (4-6oz) Currants or Raisins
85g (3oz) Castor Sugar
1 Lemon, zest only, finely grated
Pinch Salt
Mix all of the dry ingredients, including the grated lemon zest, together thoroughly
Add enough milk to produce a soft dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface.
Roll out the mixture to produce a roll approximately 15cm (6 in) long and 5cm (2 in) in diameter.
Prepare either a tea towel lightly dusted with flour, or sheet of kitchen foil or a double thickness of greaseproof paper, brushed with melted butter.
Wrap loosely but securely, leaving enough space for it to rise.
Tie or seal the ends.
Place in the steamer and cover tightly.
Steam for 1½ to 2 hours.
Serve cut into thck slices with hot custard.

Or if you are lazy, like some are, get your Dick Spotted like this:

[Image: englishteastore_2024_9696298.jpg]

"Spotte Dick in a Can". The modern way forward::stir::

What do I mean by savoury?

::doh::

The opposite of sweet you dill pickle, you wouldn't put ice cream (sweet) on a hotdog (savoury) would you?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

What do I mean by savoury?

::doh::

The opposite of sweet you dill pickle, you wouldn't put ice cream (sweet) on a hotdog (savoury) would you?

Only British fags use savory that way. If you look it up in the dictionary, you would see:

1. pleasant or agreeable in taste or smell: a savory aroma.
2. piquant: a savory jelly.
3. pleasing, attractive, or agreeable.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Yes, Sherlock.

What is it with American retards mixing sweet and savoury all the time?

"You know what this chocolate needs to make it even more unhealthy?, salt!".

No wonder you are all fat fucks.
I do hope Poophole changes meds quickly or gets a very satisfying suck on a large cock so that his posts will be funny again and less....

well...CrAcK-like [just sayin]

::dunno::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The opposite of sweet you dill pickle, you wouldn't put ice cream (sweet) on a hotdog (savoury) would you?

Actually, I did exactly that when I was pregnant!!! Seriously; fudge ripple ice cream and a turkey hot dog.

No wonder my son hates hot dogs now. ::blink::

As for this candy bar, I think it is totally repulsive, to be honest.
::doh::Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into MF but I like my pretzels unadulterated!