Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MR. PUMPKIN ASS RETURNS !
I've just read that Mr. Pumpkin Ass is returning soon and I am delighted...I want him to know that he has been missed & I have been crying the blues since mid-August when he left...Mr. Pumpkin Ass, you have made this Mocker a very happy chick this morning !...I gleefully look forward to your return and The Mock News At Five.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh god, the return of the lame as fuck Mock news posts.

Its just like the Onion, minus the humour, intelligence and wit of course.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Oh god, the return of the lame as fuck Mock news posts.

Awwwwww,,,,Poophole doesn't like Mr Pumpkin Ass because Poophole is usually the target MPA unleashes his sharp and accurate wit on. ::aww:: Poor baby.....

Personally, I am glad to see the return. We can have our Mock News back again! I have missed it!!!
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Oh god, the return of the lame as fuck Mock news posts.

Awwwwww,,,,Poophole doesn't like Mr Pumpkin Ass because Poophole is usually the target MPA unleashes his sharp and accurate wit on. ::aww:: Poor baby.....

Personally, I am glad to see the return. We can have our Mock News back again! I have missed it!!!
Pumpkin ass, like the rest of you, doesn't have the mental tools to actually bother me in anyway whatsoever. He is as sharp as a rusty hacksaw and has the wit of coma patient, his pathetic little mock news posts amuse the proles here because like you, they are very easily pleased.
Even when the whole forum targets me I couldn't give a flying fuck, its all just more swill for the trough.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:Pumpkin ass, like the rest of you, doesn't have the mental tools to actually bother me in anyway whatsoever. He is as sharp as a rusty hacksaw and has the wit of coma patient, his pathetic little mock news posts amuse the proles here because like you, they are very easily pleased.
Even when the whole forum targets me I couldn't give a flying fuck, its all just more swill for the trough.
Sure got Poops attention............. for a lame ass who does not care.

Tells us Opppp's....................... did you mean it when you said you don't care?::lmao::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Pumpkin ass, like the rest of you, doesn't have the mental tools to actually bother me in anyway whatsoever.
You not only don't have the mental tools to bother me, you don't even have the physical tools to bother me (see: England's gun ban), you PC liberal jackass.
86 112
newbiecollector Wrote:
Quote:Pumpkin ass, like the rest of you, doesn't have the mental tools to actually bother me in anyway whatsoever. He is as sharp as a rusty hacksaw and has the wit of coma patient, his pathetic little mock news posts amuse the proles here because like you, they are very easily pleased.

Tells us Opppp's....................... did you mean it when you said you don't care?::lmao::

Like I said more swill for the trough, and believe me that trough is starting to overflow.
As for not caring?, well I certainly don't care about you, I only pay you any attention here because you are the easiest target in the history of the world but beyond that?....
If MF announced that you had been killed in a hideous car wreck I wouldn't bat an eyelid.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Pumpkin ass, like the rest of you, doesn't have the mental tools to actually bother me in anyway whatsoever.
You not only don't have the mental tools to bother me, you don't even have the physical tools to bother me (see: England's gun ban), you PC liberal jackass.
Believe me greaseball, you wouldn't hear me coming, I'd have a dagger at your throat before you woke up.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:

Like I said more swill for the trough, and believe me that trough is starting to overflow.
As for not caring?, well I certainly don't care about you, I only pay you any attention here because you are the easiest target in the history of the world but beyond that?....
If MF announced that you had been killed in a hideous car wreck I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww see. You turned my post into a comment about me. I thought you were a staker, but honestly I think you need more practice.

Work on the knee bends::lmao::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww see. You turned my post into a comment about me. I thought you were a staker, but honestly I think you need more practice.

Work on the knee bends::lmao::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Believe me greaseball, you wouldn't hear me coming, I'd have a dagger at your throat before you woke up.
OK, wannabe ninja.
86 112
Double post, you fucking bearded, mongoloid, spastic prick.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

It will be ok Poops........just stay on the meds and remember........the Doc said none of the Blue pills until you can go outside without the mask.

You will be fine son.
Hey...Hey...Hey...This is my tribute thread for Mr. Pumpkin Ass.

Take your bullshit biz someplace else, bitches..:Diablo:
Duchess Wrote:Hey...Hey...Hey...This is my tribute thread for Mr. Pumpkin Ass.

Take your bullshit biz someplace else, bitches..:Diablo:

Sorry got carried away there Dutch................. was fighting to keepOppsie out of my pants.

He just will not give up::haha::
newbiecollector Wrote:::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

It will be ok Poops........just stay on the meds and remember........the Doc said none of the Blue pills until you can go outside without the mask.

You will be fine son.

"I iz very funi ppooops, keep takin meds, pills, gordie.......::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::....Urrggghh I needs man diaper changged....wifey?....can I has my corn crushed in2 fine mush pleezzee?....I iz on intternets bein funnny wit man frroom englands...he tak pils u know...::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::not pils 4 shittin hiself likes me...pils 4 his hed..pleez hury up wifey...th poo is comin out on mi legz"
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You will be fine son.

"I iz very funi ppooops, keep takin meds, pills, gordie.......::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::....Urrggghh I needs man diaper changged....wifey?....can I has my corn crushed in2 fine mush pleezzee?....I iz on intternets bein funnny wit man frroom englands...he tak pils u know...::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::not pils 4 shittin hiself likes me...pils 4 his hed..pleez hury up wifey...th poo is comin out on mi legz"
You just might have your pill combo fucked up there son.

Get someone to read it for you..............I am sure you will be ok...........someday. Fuck even old trees finally die::lmao::

I am so sorry Mr. Pumpkin Ass but, these assholes don't understand simple english.
newbiecollector Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You will be fine son.

You just might have your pill combo fucked up there son.

Get someone to read it for you..............I am sure you will be ok...........someday. Fuck even old trees finally die::lmao::
"Hav u takin yior pillz yet ppoopps?, u iz gordie!::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Duchess Wrote:I am so sorry Mr. Pumpkin Ass but, these assholes don't understand simple english.

Hang on there Dutch.

I am very simple, ask poops.......he is the expert on everything........... so he says.