Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Game
http://www.dedge.com/flash/hangman/

Ya didn't like that game? Took me 3 ties before I hung him.
The simplest tard game on the net. Thanks.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:The simplest tard game on the net. Thanks.

You are very welcome. I have to do so much to bring it down to your level MF. I am happy it made you happy.....

Now.. back to your corner, do some site programing shit......... but tr and not get excited this time::lmao::
I got bored of playing games like Hangman and noughts and crosses (tic, tac, toe) when I was 10 years old.

If newbietard had a braincell it would die of loneliness.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:If newbietard had a braincell it would die of loneliness.
::lmao::
86 112
Whoopieeeeeeeeeeeee......... I have more thanj one brain cell.

If OP and MF get together we might see a ............I'm going to pass one what those two might do.
It would not invlove brain cells I am pretty sure.
newbiecollector Wrote:Whoopieeeeeeeeeeeee......... I have more thanj one brain cell.

If OP and MF get together we might see a ............I'm going to pass one what those two might do.

As the post above demonstrates, newbietard is the only member here who regularly mocks himself more than he mocks others.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:Whoopieeeeeeeeeeeee......... I have more thanj one brain cell.

As the post above demonstrates, newbietard is the only member here who regularly mocks himself more than he mocks others.

FFS ........ OP........was that a public love note?

I told you when I put you on the street..........DO NOT fall in love
newbiecollector Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

FFS ........ OP........was that a public love note?

I told you when I put you on the street..........DO NOT fall in love
Wot?

Can I have the non-retarded version of that post please?
You, my little boy, can not have anything. Also your begging is not going to get you there