Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knobFUCK
Gets full access with only 13 posts??? And those 13 posts are pretty poor to be honest. Does not seem worthy....
A) No one here looks for or needs your approval for a fucking thing.

B) He did what I told him to do and I said if he did, he got access. I keep my word.

C) ::fu::
yes but I can give my opinion and I thought it was rather quick. Oh well, you are the evil puppet master.
Well, in all honesty, I got set free after only 9 posts.

While I do feel my 9 posts were much better than fuckwank's, I'd say Sin has to have the final say about when she lets someone in.

However, I do think Fuckwank's posts are somewhat lacking, but maybe now he's in, they'll improve, at least I hope they do.

So what you say Fuckwank? Have you got what it takes, or are you simply to dumb and too busy jerking off to give a fuck?
I'm with Liquid. I think Knobfuck got access easily for a tard. Maybe he had "connections" or got lucky with the Softer Side Of Sinister. Not sure. Although, do note that was his SECOND thread. His first got locked. He had a lot more posts.

::dunno::
86 112
Me, Liquid & Maggot are the only ones in here that had to suffer to be granted access... We paid our dues in full...Jesus Christ, knobfuck says he's 40 yrs. old and he does not even have proper language skills...knobfuck, I'm here to make your life hell, where are you ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, I wanna give this little knob a hard time soon. It's our duty to make up for his relatively easy access.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Me, Liquid & Maggot are the only ones in here that had to suffer to be granted access... We paid our dues in full...Jesus Christ, knobfuck says he's 40 yrs. old and he does not even have proper language skills...knobfuck, I'm here to make your life hell, where are you ?

I am guessing that knobfuck is one of Eva Brauns neo nazi biker meathead cohorts.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Me, Liquid & Maggot are the only ones in here that had to suffer to be granted access... We paid our dues in full...Jesus Christ, knobfuck says he's 40 yrs. old and he does not even have proper language skills...knobfuck, I'm here to make your life hell, where are you ?

I am guessing that knobfuck is one of Eva Brauns neo nazi biker meathead cohorts.
I suspect that as well. She was a little too easy and fast to let them in, and they type like one, too.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I suspect that as well. She was a little too easy and fast to let them in, and they type like one, too.
The evidence is there for all to see, bad punctuation, shit spelling, rather dim and boring posts, a "scary" avatar and general retardation.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am guessing that knobfuck is one of Eva Brauns neo nazi biker meathead cohorts.
What a shock it will be for all of you to learn that Poophole is, once again, wrong.
Well fuck me, what an unusual occurrence.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am guessing that knobfuck is one of Eva Brauns neo nazi biker meathead cohorts.
What a shock it will be for all of you to learn that Poophole is, once again, wrong.

So lets end the suspense, why did you allow a boring retard such quick access Eva ?

You been on the wacky baccy again?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
So lets end the suspense, why did you allow a boring retard such quick access Eva ?

Why is it that I have to explain this to you people again? I really hate having to repeat myself. It's not my fault you stupid fucks can't retain anything in your memory banks. I will type slowly for you, Poophole.

I

GAVE

MY

WORD

He followed my instructions and I said if he did, I would allow him access. All you have to do is go read the intro thread. Just because it is locked does not mean you can't read it. Or did your feeble little alleged brain forget that?
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Why is it that I have to explain this to you people again? I really hate having to repeat myself. It's not my fault you stupid fucks can't retain anything in your memory banks. I will type slowly for you, Poophole.

I

GAVE

MY

WORD

He followed my instructions and I said if he did, I would allow him access. All you have to do is go read the intro thread. Just because it is locked does not mean you can't read it. Or did your feeble little alleged brain forget that?
GIVING

YOUR

WORD

TO

NEWBIES?

What happened to the fucking bitch that was in charge of newbie hell when I was there? You are clearly slipping, you are in danger of turning into a tree hugger like Duchess, if you started typing in italics I wouldn't be in the least suprised.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:GIVING

YOUR

WORD

TO

NEWBIES?

What happened to the fucking bitch that was in charge of newbie hell when I was there? You are clearly slipping, you are in danger of turning into a tree hugger like Duchess, if you started typing in italics I wouldn't be in the least suprised.

A person is a person, newbie or not. When I give my word, I keep it. Period, end of sentence. If you don't like the way I handle things there, get with MF. I've said before that I don't givea shit about being the one to grant or deny access and MF said he was fine with things the way they are. So unless you convince him otherwise, you can shut the fuck up about how I run things there.

Quit being such a whiney, jealous bitch. And while I see no need to explain anything to you, it has been determined that access shouldn't be as difficult as we were making it. Once we get the new meat in, THEN we destroy them and see if they can hang. You don't like any of this? Take it it to MF. And then go fuck yourself.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:GIVING

YOUR

WORD

TO

NEWBIES?

A person is a person, newbie or not. When I give my word, I keep it. Period, end of sentence. If you don't like the way I handle things there, get with MF. I've said before that I don't givea shit about being the one to grant or deny access and MF said he was fine with things the way they are. So unless you convince him otherwise, you can shut the fuck up about how I run things there.

Quit being such a whiney, jealous bitch. And while I see no need to explain anything to you, it has been determined that access shouldn't be as difficult as we were making it. Once we get the new meat in, THEN we destroy them and see if they can hang. You don't like any of this? Take it it to MF. And then go fuck yourself.
So basically you are "lowering standards?"

A term you will no doubt have etched onto your gravestone.
Sinister has become less evil in general. Why is that, Sinister?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Sinister has become less evil in general. Why is that, Sinister?
Better living through pharmaceuticals. ::bigg::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Sinister has become less evil in general. Why is that, Sinister?
Better living through pharmaceuticals. ::bigg::
::doh::
86 112