Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damages
Is anyone watching this show? I'm renting the first season on DVD and it's really very good.

I like how some extremely talented movie actors have crossed over into television. Harvey Keitel in "Life on Mar" and Glenn Close in "Damages"... look at this face, she's got the evil eye down pat:

[Image: damages_narrowweb__300x4300.jpg]
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Is anyone watching this show? I'm renting the first season on DVD and it's really very good.

I like how some extremely talented movie actors have crossed over into television. Harvey Keitel in "Life on Mar" and Glenn Close in "Damages"... look at this face, she's got the evil eye down pat:
She can thank Fatal Attraction for that. She can be one scary actress and she scared an entire different age of kids with Cruella De Vil in 1001 Dalmations.
She boiled the bunny.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wouldn't mind boiling her bunny, I mean pussy.
Duchess Wrote:She boiled the bunny.
Hardy - Har - Har...........If you were standing next to me I'd kick your legs right out from under ya...Then I'd pounceon you & make you scream like a girl....Yes, I would.
Liquid Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Is anyone watching this show? I'm renting the first season on DVD and it's really very good.

She can thank Fatal Attraction for that. She can be one scary actress and she scared an entire different age of kids with Cruella De Vil in 1001 Dalmations.
Yeah, she played a good psycho in Fatal Attraction, but she's got the kind of face that's made for villainy. It's long and narrow, big chin, slightly hooked nose, intense and rather close set eyes... she looks like the proverbial witch.
Ain't the proverbial witch in another fucking thread?
[Image: clorisleachman_emmynominees05_240.jpg]::dunno::[Image: damages_narrowweb__300x4300.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The older one looks great...She's 80 something, I think she looks beautiful.
Huh, that is a very close resemblance, I'm surprised I never noticed that before.

Of course there IS about a 20 year age difference. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Duchess Wrote:The older one looks great...She's 80 something, I think she looks beautiful.
Yeah, she does. Great bone structure... my face is going to look like a bowl of cold oatmeal when I'm her age... if I live that long.
she was born on March 19, 1947 - she is only 61
Cloris Leachman (born April 30, 1926)
oh sorry - I was talking about Close.
Liquid, I was just kiddin', you're not afraid of me now, are ya ?...Hahaha
Duchess Wrote:Liquid, I was just kiddin', you're not afraid of me now, are ya ?...Hahaha
never. you know I love you Duchess my sweet lovely darling!
Oh for god's sake. Take it somewhere else, I'm getting sick of you fucking luvvies messing up my threads.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Oh for god's sake. Take it somewhere else, I'm getting sick of you fucking luvvies messing up my threads.
[Image: appl2.gif] [Image: bestpost.gif][Image: good.gif][Image: agree.gif][Image: smart.gif][Image: metoo.gif]

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is Mock going to provide sick buckets, as I could just about puke right now.

Those two love sick fuckers have made me feel quite ill.