Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday sucks donkey dick
i have nothing to do today but wait for the mail, i am expecting something important. i am going to drink rum. fuck all.

i cooked a gorgeous whole glazed ham yesterday and nobody appreciates it, but they're eating the goddamn thing. i did cook butternut squash Maggot gave me, they were excellent! a little nutmeg and brown sugar. YUM!

The fact they are enthusiastically eating it should be comment enough that it was good and they appreciate it. Sometimes what is not said is much stronger then what is.
Rum is good on a rainy day, or a sunny day, or a windy day or a...........etc.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Rum is good on a rainy day, or a sunny day, or a windy day or a...........etc.
Rum sucks. If you have to have liquor, drink John Daniels!!!! JD rocks. Never liked rum.
John Daniels? What the fuck is that?

Don`t you mean Jack Daniels? Smiley_emoticons_wink

Probably a good thing you don`t work behind a bar rofl.

Howard_hopkinso Wrote:John Daniels? What the fuck is that?

Don`t you mean Jack Daniels? Smiley_emoticons_wink

Probably a good thing you don`t work behind a bar rofl.
I know him so well I call him John. And I quit drinking 3+ years ago. I'd go back to bartending if there was a fucking job to be found in this damn state. The money is fabulous. 'Specially when you have huge hooters like I do. ::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Rum is good on a rainy day, or a sunny day, or a windy day or a...........etc.
Rum sucks. If you have to have liquor, drink John Daniels!!!! JD rocks. Never liked rum.
"John" Daniels?? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?? You might be a POSER!
Sinister Wrote:

do you mean former New Haven mayor John Daniels??
Sinister Wrote:
or do you mean convicted killer John Daniel who was executed in NC on 11/14/2003??
Sinister Wrote:

do you mean used car salesman John Daniels -
John Daniels
John has been a Sun Chevy team member for 11 years.John keeps the Sun complex looking fantastic. Always on the job to present you with a great looking car location.
Sinister Wrote:
Did you mean councillor John Daniels????
John Daniels is not new to local government after serving six years as a councillor at the Rural City of Warragul. Cr Daniels brings to the Council his extensive experience in the business sector and is well known in Warragul via his successful travel business, Travel Plus. Cr Daniels cited issues such as recycling, economic development, the shire's aging population and traffic congestion as some of the reasons behind his decision to stand for council.
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
"John" Daniels?? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?? You might be a POSER!
Areyou too stupid to read the answer that I posted to that?
I think you need a little time off, Liquid...Had a vacation lately ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I think you need a little time off, Liquid...Had a vacation lately ?

HAHAHAHA just fucking with the pretend badass Sin. John Daniels??? What the fuck.
I heard of Jack kennedy before I heard of John jackass!::flip::
Maggot is in a crappy mood.
Yes yes I am!
Sit back & read some Lolcat, baby...It'll make ya feel better.
GFY.............::angrier::
I sure as hell wouldn't have posted what I did had I read your other post first...Jesus Christ !