Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snake attack in bed !
awesome -

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,244...01,00.html
Why the fuck are people too lazy to paste the wholearticle instead of just the fucking link?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A TEENAGE girl in the Northern Territory woke when a snake that had slithered into her bed and wrapped itself around her neck bit her on the arm.

Ashlee Findlay, 16, who is afraid of snakes, spiders and centipedes, spent two hours at a hospital after the attack.

The receptionist said she would be haunted by the incident.

"Everyone was a bit freaked," she said.

Ms Findlay woke up in her Howard Springs homeearly on Thursday morning when the snake bit her.

"I thought it was a huge spider or something. I hate spiders. But a few seconds later, I felt something moving past my neck,'' she said. "I turned on my light to see this huge slithering snake on my pillow.''

Ms Findlay said she had been asleep sinceearly in the eveningand feared the snake could have been in her room the whole time.

"I started screaming and woke everyone one. They didn't believe me and told me to go back to bed,'' she said.

"I was in shock more than anything else''.

Brother-in-law Shane Cordes tracked down the snake andwhacked it on the head with part of a door frame, almost decapitating the creature.

Ashlee's mother, Kim Findlay, a remote area nurse, started treating the bite before driving her daughter and the snake to Royal Darwin Hospital.

"I knew they needed to identify the snake, but I didn't want to touch it,'' she said.

"I gave the doctor my car keys and said, 'it's in the boot, you can get it'.''

Professor Bart Currie was called out to the hospital and identified the attacker as a slaty-grey snake, which is not venomous.

He said the snake likely mistook Ms Findlay's arm for a piece of food.

It is the fifth case reported at Royal Darwin Hospital in 18 years where a victim has woken in the middle of the night to find a large snake "chewing on an extremity''.

"You could call these overambitious feeding attempts,'' he said.
Sinister Wrote:Why the fuck are people too lazy to paste the wholearticle instead of just the fucking link?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because you FUCKING ASS CLOWN - many people like seeing the entire actual article and the pictures if any. So fuck off. Thanks for reading the story.
And normal people will copy the whole article and include the link for the mentally retarded who need pictures to go along with the story.

You didn't learn to read until you were like, 14, did you?
how about you actually contribute to the site and start some new threads instead of just being a fucking troll who goes from thread to thread being a fucking angry bitch.
Liquid Wrote:how about you actually contribute to the site and start some new threads instead of just being a fucking troll who goes from thread to thread being a fucking angry bitch.

Aww.....did dummy's widdle weewings get squished? He didn't like me telling everyone he couldn't read till age 14? Poor, poor baby!!! ::aww::

It's apparent you have completely missed the point of this forum,but your stupid comment about me being an angry bitch is pretty funny! Do you actually consider yourself a contributor to the forum with your posting sprees of threads that could be posted anywhere? The shit I see from you isn't insulting, or mocking, or inspired by anything this forum stands for. I could take 99% of the crap you toss up here and put it in any forum on the web. Your shit is boring. :Yawn: What I'm trying to say - since you obviously need it explained in small words - is there is a big difference between quality and quantity. Just because you have half a million threads doesn't mean any of it is worth reading, or worthy of the Mock forum. Go whine to your mommy, you pusilanimous little worm.
actually most don't feel the same way you do. Your posts just end threads. the rest of us enjoy reading them, discussing them, posting about them, and of course generally ignoring your miserable ass
Liquid Wrote:actually most don't feel the same way you do. Your posts just end threads. the rest of us enjoy reading them, discussing them, posting about them, and of course generally ignoring your miserable ass
And I suppose you have talked to everyone else, eh? Funny thing is, I have talked to many others, and on the rare occasion that you come up, the opinion is quite the opposite of what you claim here. You may think you have fans here. You would be mistaken. That ain't a guess, pumpkin; that's a fact. I'm not here in hopes of popularity. I could give a shit what you or anyone else thinks of me.
I dig Liquid's posts and insults, so shut the fuck up you beard-fetish oil rag!

As for the snake, that would freak out practically anyone!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I dig Liquid's posts and insults, so shut the fuck up you beard-fetish oil rag!
What a surprise; MF rushing to the aid and defense of the weak-minded and retarded. I could have seen that coming a mile away.

This is what's known asa pity post. ::aww::

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I dig Liquid's posts and insults, so shut the fuck up you beard-fetish oil rag!
What a surprise; MF rushing to the aid and defense of the weak-minded and retarded. I could have seen that coming a mile away.
Oh, I don't think anyone comes close to you in that department around here, sweetie. You have ZERO room to talk!
86 112
I bet Frank saw the title to this thread and thought it was about his sexual prowess.
I don't always feel like insulting people when I come to Mock...I want to run around saying hello to everyone...Hahaha...But, I've just overslept by 2 12 hrs. so I could probably be enticed into ripping someone a new one right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I don't always feel like insulting people when I come to Mock...I want to run around saying hello to everyone...Hahaha...But, I've just overslept by 2 12 hrs. so I could probably be enticed into ripping someone a new one right now.
Anew one?A new what? paper,tissue,cardboard box,skin,rubber,what what what Mchale! say it say it you want to just say it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
ASSHOLE !...Rip 'em a new asshole & you are first in line !...Nah, not really, I'm trying to stay in a good mood.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hope you feel better now.:cool:do not hesitate to use foul language it will only backup in your system and start to stink.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:actually most don't feel the same way you do. Your posts just end threads. the rest of us enjoy reading them, discussing them, posting about them, and of course generally ignoring your miserable ass
I'm not here in hopes of popularity. I could give a shit what you or anyone else thinks of me.
it is good you feel that way because everyone hates your fucking guts. Go die.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I bet Frank saw the title to this thread and thought it was about his sexual prowess.
I didn't! I don't connect snakes like that for some reason. I get turned off by the snake-like penis thing.
86 112
Quote:[size=3]pusilanimous
May I steal that word?

I don't care what it means (just yet) I just want to use it every now and then.[/size]
Yes, you may.
86 112