Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOLY DAY
Holy Shit, I have friends comin' to watch the game tonight & nothing to feed them !

That is as Holy as my day is gettin'...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You dumb woman!!

Get somwe beer, popcorn, chips and other junk food.

If that doesn't work.............they aint freinds
Listen up, Shorty...DO NOT call me dumb !
got it mama...........but thought is was better than dumbass.....
Pizza and beer.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Pizza and beer.
This could be true lust.
Pizza it is then...They always bring their own beer so thats never an issue...I'm feeling lazy & didn't want to have to run into town for snack bs.....Go Eagles !
Duchess Wrote:Pizza it is then...They always bring their own beer so thats never an issue...I'm feeling lazy & didn't want to have to run into town for snack bs.....Go Eagles !

Well that sure makes sense.

Kind of consusing on here ya know::lmao::
Thanks, Sinister...Thanks a freakin' bunch for lettin' this nonspelling motherfucker in here...I would again be remiss in manners if I failed to thank you for that.
Duchess Wrote:Thanks, Sinister...Thanks a freakin' bunch for lettin' this nonspelling motherfucker in here...I would again be remiss in manners if I failed to thank you for that.
If you will look back to this dude's intro, you will see that MF overruled me and allowed him in WITHOUT my go-ahead. So if you want to blame someone, blame your boyfriend.
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Thanks, Sinister...Thanks a freakin' bunch for lettin' this nonspelling motherfucker in here...I would again be remiss in manners if I failed to thank you for that.
If you will look back to this dude's intro, you will see that MF overruled me and allowed him in WITHOUT my go-ahead. So if you want to blame someone, blame your boyfriend.
Look at this side-stepping, excuse-making bullshit. You, Sinister, are in charge of the newbie forum. It is "your domain." I believe those were your words. I don't let anyone in without checking with the "torture master" of that forum! Here is the bottom line:

You ran away AND you let someone go without having to confront or deal with the owner of that domain, the Owner of Hell.

Your bearded homo from Norway got over on you, end of story. He exposed your real weakness and showed you to be a soft little bitch if someone is nice and dopey enough. The secret to beating Sinister is to be like Newbie. That's the bottom line.

86 112
Quote:That's the bottom line.
No, the bottom line is that YOU let him in WITHOUT my go-ahead. You don't even give me the tools to do the actual access-giving on my own, so who's the excuse-maker now, asshole? No matter what, it is still up to YOU to grant the access, so I don't want to hear any more of your shit. The first asshole you brought in and gave that power to has left you high and dry. So go fuck yourself.

Better yet, fuck yourself with Baldi's dick!

Hahaha
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:That's the bottom line.
No, the bottom line is that YOU let him in WITHOUT my go-ahead. You don't even give me the tools to do the actual access-giving on my own, so who's the excuse-maker now, asshole? No matter what, it is still up to YOU to grant the access, so I don't want to hear any more of your shit. The first asshole you brought in and gave that power to has left you high and dry. So go fuck yourself.
I can't say anymore without revealing Private Message content but suffice it to say I did not just let him in without your go ahead. Stop lying OR, stop being a forgetful dope.

FACT: You ran away

FACT: You refused to handle Newbie the way you are supposed to and abandoned your Owner of Hell/My Domain test and torture procedure.

Those are two facts you will not and can not deny. Those two facts = you are one excuse-making bitch and you let your Evil be taken from you by a fucking Norwegian homo that can't spell cat. ::finger::

86 112
Hey Newbie, if you have any bearded homo friends just like you, let them know it's easy to make Sinister ("Owner of Hell") run like a fucking schoolgirl and start making excuses if they want to join. Let them know you have what it takes to make her run like a bitch and they probably have it too if they are "sweet." As we all know, "sweet" is a very effective tool to battle Evil with.
86 112
Duchess, my flowery blessing, sorry your Daily Greeting BS thread got derailed by shameful excuse-making.
86 112
Quote:FACT: You ran away

FACT: You refused to handle Newbie the way you are supposed to and abandoned your Owner of Hell/My Domain test and torture procedure.

Those are two facts you will not and can not deny. Those two facts = you are one excuse-making bitch and you let your Evil be taken from you by a fucking Norwegian homo that can't spell cat.
FACT: I did say in PM that it was going to be hard to be mean to Newbie. I truly and honestly like Newbie and find it difficult to be mean to someone as sweet, (if yet a bit dim) as he is.

FACT: Had you given me more time before you blatantly swung open the door for him, I would have put some thought into how to fuck with him and done so. You merely took over my domain and let him in.

FACT: You don't even give me control over "my" domain, so whose domain is it really, then? YOURS.

FACT: I have also recently said (BEFORE Newbie showed up) that correcting spelling errors was boring and stupid. 90% of the faggot idiots in 24 can't fucking spell, or mix up words like your and you're so I just have to accept that I am smarter than all those people who refuse to learn the proper use of words.

FACT: You can go eat shit and die.

Middle Finger Wrote:Duchess, my flowery blessing, sorry your Daily Greeting BS thread got derailed by shameful excuse-making.
Are you kiddin' me !...This other dialogue is so much more entertaining than Daily Greeting BS...That woman knows how to debate a point she favors, she missed her calling, she has all the characteristics of an attorney.
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:FACT: You ran away

Those are two facts you will not and can not deny. Those two facts = you are one excuse-making bitch and you let your Evil be taken from you by a fucking Norwegian homo that can't spell cat.
FACT: I did say in PM that it was going to be hard to be mean to Newbie. I truly and honestly like Newbie and find it difficult to be mean to someone as sweet, (if yet a bit dim) as he is.

FACT: Had you given me more time before you blatantly swung open the door for him, I would have put some thought into how to fuck with him and done so. You merely took over my domain and let him in.

FACT: You don't even give me control over "my" domain, so whose domain is it really, then? YOURS.

FACT: I have also recently said (BEFORE Newbie showed up) that correcting spelling errors was boring and stupid. 90% of the faggot idiots in 24 can't fucking spell, or mix up words like your and you're so I just have to accept that I am smarter than all those people who refuse to learn the proper use of words.

FACT: You can go eat shit and die.

All your points above were basically bullshit excuses as to how you shamefully ran away but your point about control over your domain was fair.

I've made you a Supermod now so you can transfer people to full access. Now, the next time a "sweet" Norway homo with an infested beard comes along, it will be a little harder for you to hide under the desk like flowery schoolgirl. ::finger::
86 112
Quote:I've made you a Supermod now so you can transfer people to full access
I knew you'd fold. You're weak like that.