Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Ass Criminals
Dumb Asses
i have a very fat dossier on dumb criminals (i haven't met many smart ones), and some of the stories are hysterically funny! comic relief in a world of shit.

here's one of my all time favorites...::lmao::

[Image: 081407_ducttext.jpg]
AP/Ashland Police Department

Would-Be Robber Incites Laughs, Not Fear[/b]Man wraps head in tape as disguise to rob Kentucky liquor store; flees with change only to be caught in parking lot.

Quote:here's one of my all time favorites
Oh, I remember laughing my fuckin' ass off when you posted this one at 24. What a total doorknob. ::thumbs::::lmao::::nuts::

i love this one too, and i swear it's someone you and i know! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

jesus...DICK TRACY...that poor cop probably goes through hell. ::lmao::

James Coldwell, 49, disguised himself as a tree when he robbed a bank in Manchester, New Hampshire on Saturday. He had tree branches attached to his clothing and head with duct tape. Police nabbed him after surveillance video that played on TV news led to several anonymous tips of Coldwell's identity. This is according to the police captain whose real name is apparently Dick Tracy. From the New Hampshire Union Leader:

[Image: _uploads_media-items_2007_july_708a1bank2.jpg]Coldwell was charged with one count of robbery after answering questions at the police station, Capt. Dick Tracy said...

"I think he was hoping the disguise would camouflage him enough that no one would recognize who he was," Tracy said.

fucking vagrants!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.