Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Untamed and Uncut
This show could actually be titled People Being Stupid since in many cases it is some idiot fuckwad retarded person doing something ignorant with an animal. But once in a while the makers of the show come across something that is just sad and wrong and fucked up.

I don't know why I watch this show sometimes, but tonight I saw two things that people do that makes me want to get my hands on them. Or - more accurately - get my hands around their fucking throat.

The first segment I saw was in polar bear countryand a baby polar bear was caught in abear trap. Those big fuckin' claw things that would maimthe leg of an elephant, let alone a baby bear like the trap in thepic I attached below.

The baby was stuck in the trap andsome Russian scientists who were studying in the area at the time happened across the baby. After failing many times to distract the momma bear - who was standing guard and not letting anyone near her baby - they were finally able to distract momma enough to get close to baby and set it free. Thankfully, the baby hadn't been stuck long enough to thrash around and cause itself permanent damage to its paw. Momma bear was obviously very happy when her baby was returned to her.

The 2nd segment I saw was somewhere in Asia (can't recall now exactly where) and these stupid motherfuckers were having water buffalo races!!! Water buffalo!!! One of the most deadly herbivores in the world!!! They get some suicidal asshat to sit on the animal like a fucking racehorse and whichever animal gets to the finish line first with its rider still aboard wins the race.

At this particular race the crowd is "fenced in" by a single rope blockade which wouldn't hold a comatose kitten if it was of a mind to escape. The first pair of racers is brought out and some loud noise causes a buffalo to spook. So, it does what is natural for a wild animal like this to do; it bolts. Rushes through the rope barrier as if it wasn't there and gores a woman, impaling her on a horn and then rushing the crowd and sending over 20 people to the hospital.

These things remind me of the tiger that attacked Roy in the Siegfried and Roy show in Vegas and all I can think is; it serves the stupid fuckers right for thinking they can "tame" a wild animal. If people themselves can't clean up the gene pool and eliminate these mentally deficient people, the animals are going to take care of it themselves!!! ::bang::
like you said - serves these people right for being so fucking dumb in the first place.