Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.G.I.F.
ok, we need a movie run down...where's our resident movie guru? I haven't a damn thing to do this weekend. Any suggestions ::bigg::
Zenith Wrote:I haven't a damn thing to do this weekend. Any suggestions ::bigg::

Yes..........

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Mocking aside, is that old mate Jin from Lost? Did he top himself, I gave up watching about 3 seasons ago
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Mocking aside, is that old mate Jin from Lost? Did he top himself, I gave up watching about 3 seasons ago

No its Takashi Mike, a famous Japanese actor and director.

I smell dingoes, you better go check on your kids.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Thanks, didn't recognise him.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
crash Wrote:Mocking aside, is that old mate Jin from Lost? Did he top himself, I gave up watching about 3 seasons ago

::haha::I smell dingoes, you better go check on your kids.
ok, I'm laughin' at this shit but I still hate you O.P. ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

(o.p. is a fucked up, psycho-ass-kissing, twinkie-fuck)
[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] will be fucking sheep all weekend because he injured his wrists while beating off!!

[Image: sheephump.gif][Image: sheephump.gif][Image: sheephump.gif]
Zenith Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

::haha::I smell dingoes, you better go check on your kids.
but I still hate you O.P.
The feelings mutual.

If I thought I could get away with it I would push you into an industrial thresher feet first.
OMG !...Thats not mocking, OP...Thats just demented, twisted & hate filled...Crazy bastard.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Opie is just a kid you guys,12 so don't take anything he says seriously. He's just a lonely teenager who hates his parents and get's picked on by kids at school who have a life. He secretly wishes he could live in the United States to escape all that he hates in his country and there isn't a person in his family who has anything good to say about him.

Just give the kid a break from time to time, I mean....we wouldn't want him to take the entire bottle of sleeping pills before he goes for a swim....now would we

::bigg::::stir::::bigg::::stir::
Duchess Wrote:OMG !...Thats not mocking, OP...Thats just demented, twisted & hate filled...Crazy bastard.
I think he indirectly mocks the standards of decency. At least that's my guess as to how he could go about justifying it. To know OP is to hate OP.
86 112
Zenith Wrote:Just give the kid a break from time to time, I mean....we wouldn't want him to take the entire bottle of sleeping pills before he goes for a swim....now would we
Who wouldn't want that??? Not me!!! I think it could be an interesting experiment. Strictly for research purposes, of course. Maybe we could have his child report back if things go awry. If she's not drunk, that is.

Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Just give the kid a break from time to time, I mean....we wouldn't want him to take the entire bottle of sleeping pills before he goes for a swim....now would we
Who wouldn't want that??? Not me!!! I think it could be an interesting experiment. Strictly for research purposes, of course. Maybe we could have his child report back if things go awry. ::haha::If she's not drunk, that is.
Ooooooooo! shit....hahahahahahahahaha ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

you fuckin' cracked me up MDB, I can't stop laughing while typing this....you get one of my votes for fucking sure....lol

That's some fucking good shit right there...hahahaha
Zenith Wrote:ok, we need a movie run down...where's our resident movie guru? I haven't a damn thing to do this weekend. Any suggestions ::bigg::
Zenith - I watched Prom Night last night and posted about it in another thread. Don't waste your time at all. I will post more for you if you want, but here are my top movies that might give you some ideas of movies to rent if you have not seen them.

In no order or ranking - these are some of my good one recommendations:
Shawshank Redemption - one of the best ever
Usual Suspects - also top notch. Kiser Sose!
Se7en - gritty, dark, violent. the movie that started all the recent copy cat movies that look and feel the same
Goodfellas - just a great mob flick
Godfather 1 and 2 (not 3!) - the greatest mob flicks and always watchable and classic
Fight Club - fucking great movie
Pan's Labyrinth - great flick. perfectly violent and fantasy. is subtitled but TOTALLY worth it.
Transformers - for great mindless action - the recent movie has effects, action, humor. good "brain candy"
Batman Begins (can rent) and The Dark Knight (still at theaters but you can find to watch online) - 2 great dark superhero movies
Apocalypse Now - all time classic decent into hell.
The Descent - recent well done horror flick
Pulp Fiction - always good with endless classic scenes and lines.
Saving Private Ryan - one of the best war movies ever. Great acting ALL around.
Reservoir Dogs - fucking amazing crime movie
Blade Runner - best sci fi movie of all time.

I don't agree with all on this list, but there are a lot of good movies here and t is a good resource - http://www.nytimes.com/ref/movies/1000best.html
Here is another good list that users vote on http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

Duchess Wrote:Thats just demented, twisted & hate filled...
Uh-huh.

And you're point being ?.............

Middle Finger Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:OMG !...Thats not mocking, OP...Thats just demented, twisted & hate filled...Crazy bastard.
I think he indirectly mocks the standards of decency. At least that's my guess as to how he could go about justifying it. To know OP is to hate OP.

Please, you don't know the meaning of the word hate, my hatred for you is so intense I no longer require solid foodstuffs, my hatred of you is all the nourishment I need.

I wish I could cut you're feet off with piano wire then make you crawl face first over broken glass. I would then stand on your back and ride you like a bleeding, twitching surfboard.
Zenith Wrote:Opie is just a kid you guys,12 so don't take anything he says seriously. He's just a lonely teenager who hates his parents and get's picked on by kids at school who have a life. He secretly wishes he could live in the United States to escape all that he hates in his country and there isn't a person in his family who has anything good to say about him.

Just give the kid a break from time to time, I mean....we wouldn't want him to take the entire bottle of sleeping pills before he goes for a swim....now would we

I'm a 35 year old man, I have been in a relationship for 8 years and I have a daughter. My parents aren't just my parents they are also two of my best friends. I was a bully at school, I'm not proud of the fact but I was never bullied myself. I have no desire to live in the crime ridden cultural wasteland that is America, I just praised the US and pretended I wanted to live there in the newbiethreads so I could get past the "newbie torture" periodfaster. Biker bitch and bitch pillow are both very easy to fool, just tell themwhat you think they want to hear and bingo.

I don't take sleeping pills, I do however take anti-psychotic medication that does have an occassional sedative side effect.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I'm a 35 year old man, I have been in a relationship for 8 years and I have a daughter. My parents aren't just my parents they are also two of my best friends. I was a bully at school, I'm not proud of the fact but I was never bullied myself. I have no desire to live in the crime ridden cultural wasteland that is America, I just praised the US and pretended I wanted to live there in the newbiethreads so I could get past the "newbie torture" periodfaster. Biker bitch and bitch pillow are both very easy to fool, just tell themwhat you think they want to hear and bingo.

I don't take sleeping pills, I do however take anti-psychotic medication that does have an occassional sedative side effect.
35? You act like 16. Get fucking married already you dysfunctional loser. Poor mother of your daughter, not even married. Sedative side effect? You need more medication, then.

Your parents should have been parents instead of buddies, then maybe you wouldn't have a retarded level of hate in you.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Please, you don't know the meaning of the word hate, my hatred for you is so intense I no longer require solid foodstuffs, my hatred of you is all the nourishment I need.

I wish I could cut you're feet off with piano wire then make you crawl face first over broken glass. I would then stand on your back and ride you like a bleeding, twitching surfboard.
Please learn to do basic things first, like make toast or use a body pillow properly.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Opie is just a kid you guys,12 so don't take anything he says seriously. He's just a lonely teenager who hates his parents and get's picked on by kids at school who have a life. He secretly wishes he could live in the United States to escape all that he hates in his country and there isn't a person in his family who has anything good to say about him.

I'm a 35 year old man, I have been in a relationship for 8 years and I have a daughter. My parents aren't just my parents they are also two of my best friends. I was a bully at school, I'm not proud of the fact but I was never bullied myself. I have no desire to live in the crime ridden cultural wasteland that is America, I just praised the US and pretended I wanted to live there in the newbiethreads so I could get past the "newbie torture" periodfaster. Biker bitch and bitch pillow are both very easy to fool, just tell themwhat you think they want to hear and bingo.

You hit a nerve Zenith. He feels the need to justify his existence with some bland biography of lovely parents and his bastard child.