Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvelous Monday
::finger:: The day is what you make of it, you lame asses.
86 112
Well.....lessee here....

I've been to the bank, picked up Fuzzy's meal, and my deck demolition is on hold this week. So, I figured I'd get stoned. That's what I'll be making of the day. And do chores. I get really detailed cleaning shit done when I'm stoned.

We need the dude smoking a doobie in the smileys from 24.
That sounds like a decent day ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:That sounds like a decent day ...
It would be a better day if we get the doobie-smoking smiley in here. ::wait::
I added it. It's at the end, after more. ::pots::

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I added it. It's at the end, after more. ::pots::

For a stoner, you're pretty cool! Or maybe because you're a stoner. ::lmao:: ::pots::

Thanks!!!::hugs::

One thing.....I make more typos when I'm stoned....dammit....

A stoner smiley...Hahaha...You are too cool, MF
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:A stoner smiley...Hahaha...You are too cool, MF
Maybe one day I can light up in person. ::pots:: ::bigg::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:A stoner smiley...Hahaha...You are too cool, MF
Maybe one day I can light up in person. ::pots:: ::bigg::
hope to cuff up your sorry ass one day. ::banana::

I wanna float stoned on that friggin cranberry harvest on the lake by you ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I wanna float stoned on that friggin cranberry harvest on the lake by you ...
OK sugar-booger

Yeah, right on THAT. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Ok, will someone "splain suntin to me"

Why are cranberries harvested in that way? How do they get in the water and what does it do to the berry (if anything)?

...Just curious ::dunno:: (mee no Know)
Middle Finger Wrote:I wanna float stoned on that friggin cranberry harvest on the lake by you ...
My first laugh outloud moment of the day...I could actually picture that in my mind...You have such a happy demeanor, MF...I bet you are an absolute joy to hang out with...But, if you are really a mean ol' bastard, please don't disillusion me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Zenith Wrote:Ok, will someone "splain suntin to me"

Why are cranberries harvested in that way? How do they get in the water and what does it do to the berry (if anything)?

they grow in low bushes. then, at harvest, the bogs are flooded. they are 'raked' into trucks. the original wampanoag indians called them craneberries. for the shape of their flower.

it is a beautiful thing to see in the Fall.

all winter my kids and i ice-skated on the frozen bogs.

real cranberries bear no resemblence to that ocean-spray canned jellied crap.

buy a pound at turkey-time. put a little water in them, and a touch of sugar and orange peel. cook them until they burst. whole berry sauce ! ::thumbs::

Duchess Wrote:
My first laugh outloud moment of the day...I could actually picture that in my mind...You have such a happy demeanor, MF...I bet you are an absolute joy to hang out with...But, if you are really a mean ol' bastard, please don't disillusion me.
I'm a very positive, optimistic, idealistic, high energy, and very social person ... I'm the one who goes around at parties and talks to pretty much everyone ... but I can chill, get deep, and do projects. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin No disillusioning. I don't feel the need to any big fake act online. I really am a Pillow Bitch.
86 112
I grew up in the Boston area and we would go see the flooded bogs and harvesting. Was really amazing to see close up.
jackboots Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Ok, will someone "splain suntin to me"

they grow in low bushes. then, at harvest, the bogs are flooded. they are 'raked' into trucks. the original wampanoag indians called them craneberries. for the shape of their flower.

it is a beautiful thing to see in the Fall.

all winter my kids and i ice-skated on the frozen bogs.

real cranberries bear no resemblence to that ocean-spray canned jellied crap.

buy a pound at turkey-time. put a little water in them, and a touch of sugar and orange peel. cook them until they burst. whole berry sauce ! ::thumbs::
Ooooooo!

That's why? I had no idea and I will certainly try that cooking idea too ::thumbs::
That sauce does sound good ... let me know how it comes out, Feel-Good Vex Bitch. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Will do, pillow-huggin' Bitch ::bigg::